Former Governor Palin Brilliantly Speaks On Policy That Would Benefit America

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
We as a nation definitely need to do the things she states. I see her as a someone who is more informed than Obama pertaining to critical issues this country faces. Sarah Palin would put the countries needs first instead of hindering our nations progress like putative President Obama has done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwjeosRpJk]Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube[/ame]

Sale of blood pressure management medication to the hate squad just spiked!

Please, next time you're going to post this kind of thing, let us know on a weekday when we can invest in Big Pharma in drooling anticipation.

The words "Palin" and 'Brilliant(ly)" should never be put in the same sentence...well, unless it is something along the lines of "Palin gave a brilliant example of why she is not qualified for public office...."

• Banned
She expressed support for the keystone pipeline, drilling in the anwar province, and displayed a total non-understanding of middle east oil policy.

There I summed it up for you all
You haven't summed up anything.

Can you give exact specifics about what Palin said that was wrong?

Who can argue with the opinion of a Hockey mom and PTA Presdent

Former Governor Palin Brilliantly Speaks On Policy That Would Benefit America

No, Saracuda does not do any such thing.

We as a nation definitely need to do the things she states. I see her as a someone who is more informed than Obama pertaining to critical issues this country faces. Sarah Palin would put the countries needs first instead of hindering our nations progress like putative President Obama has done.

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

How do you spell demagogue? I especially like the source and the production. How many takes do you think it took her for the wrap? Canned applause and all, yes it was brilliant.

She was talking about the Alaska gas pipeline, which is a proposed pipeline for...natural gas. Of which we get 0% from Saudi Arabia or other middle eastern countries. Natural gas is supplied from Canada, Mexico, and produced domestically. There is no proposed oil pipeline from Alaska through Canada to the lower 48, tankers do that.

The Keystone Pipeline has no connections with Alaska.

Last edited:
Yeah, Sarah Palin is just not an impressive or original thinker. Sorry. I agree we should allow pipeline development and natural resource development. Although with North Dakota pumping oil like crazy we have less need for Alaskan crude.
But the whole "energy independence" thing is nonsense. I first heard about it in a speech by Pres Nixon. And since then every president has promised energy independence, like it was some catch all solution to all our problems. It isn't. Any more than we should be independent in gold or cheese.

like it was some catch all solution to all our problems. It isn't.
But it would help wouldn't you say?

Alaska crude production is in terminal decline. Opening up ANWR won't change that, just slow it down slightly. Gaining energy independence from Alaska is...well...a pipe dream.

As more and more easy oil is used up, more and more expensive sources will be extracted from. Maybe the best use of sites like ANWR are to save them for when prices really get crazy high, then extract them 20-30 years from now at fractions of prices of what other sites are at, and make crazy profits that way. Sometimes drilling everything you have as soon as possible isn't always the best idea. Especially when it's a wildlife refuge.

Sarah Palin on Energy Policy, Oil, and Energy Independence !! - YouTube

It absolutely blows my mind Palin still has a following. It says a lot about how dumb the hard right really is. Threads like these leave me speechless some times to be honest. I am astounded by them.

Forum List

Back