Former Houston police chief says proposed carry law in Texas lacks "common sense."

Until "law-abiding citizens" and "criminals" come with clear labels attached, you have no way of knowing one from another. Hell, they could even be "criminal" one day and completely "law-abiding" the next. Tricksy weasels!

Or they can be a criminal one day with a felony record which prohibits them from carrying a gun open carry or concealed once they become a law abiding citizen.

Texass does it again. What is in the water down there? Are they trying to recreate old reruns of Gunsmoke? Anyone will be able to strap on their six shooter and parade around town. Just another repub Party stupid idea....
A Democrat thinks open carry is a bad idea? Nah. Say it ain't so.

Why should we give a rat fuck what a Democrat politician thinks?

He doesn't even live here anymore. He can go fuck himself.

Texass does it again. What is in the water down there? Are they trying to recreate old reruns of Gunsmoke? Anyone will be able to strap on their six shooter and parade around town. Just another repub Party stupid idea....

Hey IDIOT, not one serial mass killer has ever been stopped or found by someone because of getting a gun license, background check or training.
That’s a weird thing to say. Because if they have been stopped, then they weren’t actually a mass murderer.
308732E1-4D08-4B99-ADF8-30D230F0D9EB.jpeg

I think it’s weird that Republicans would fight so hard to make sure these crazies are armed.
What could go wrong!

Alabama has had open carry since 2013 no wild West shoot outs here. So you are completely full of shit. By the way there is a back ground check when you purchase a handgun.
Alaska has had it since 2003. Arizona since 2010. Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama since 2013. New Hampshire and North Dakota since 2017. Wyoming since 2011.

Vermont has had permitless concealed or open carry since 1791.

Hey IDIOT, not one serial mass killer has ever been stopped or found by someone because of getting a gun license, background check or training.
That’s a weird thing to say. Because if they have been stopped, then they weren’t actually a mass murderer.
View attachment 496205
I think it’s weird that Republicans would fight so hard to make sure these crazies are armed.
What could go wrong!
Hint....they are all MAGA nuts....

The Miami police chief called for lawmakers to "come out of their own corners" and work together to craft legislation to combat gun violence, which he said should require universal background checks and make burglarizing licensed gun stores a federal crime.
no wild West shoot outs here.
Try searching "gun stores burglarized in Alabama"
O
The Miami police chief called for lawmakers to "come out of their own corners" and work together to craft legislation to combat gun violence, which he said should require universal background checks and make burglarizing licensed gun stores a federal crime.
Alabama and Mississippi....the armpits of America....

Hint....they are all MAGA nuts....

Up yers, jackasses. Name me one serial killer who was a KNOWN CRAZY before going on a killing spree?

I thought so.

And take your MAGA derangement and shove it. Responsible people support gun rights of both parties, you democrat liberals have done more to create more gun killers than any other body on the planet, either driven crazy BY your bullshit or enabled BECAUSE of it.

This is one time I actually agree with you and the left. I don't think it's a good idea for everybody to carry a gun. When you get licensed in my state, you have to go through 10 hours of class time. You have to have two hours range time. You have to pass a written test. You have to pass a target test. You have to get electronically fingerprinted. Your police and criminal records are investigated since the day you turned 18 years of age.

I've been to the gun range where some stupid kids were treating a gun like it was a toy. One time they shot a hole into the ceiling and just laughed like a couple of school girls. I don't want people like that carrying guns. People who go through the time, expense, and testing are generally people who are mature enough to handle carrying a firearm. We had to learn all the laws pertaining to using a firearm for self-defense, as well as demonstrate our knowledge and ability with firearms. No license means we will have some people who will carry even though they never shot a gun in their life or know any of the laws, and may end up killing an innocent.

O
Alabama and Mississippi....the armpits of America....
You have no argument so you throw out weak ass insults, pathetic.

This is one time I actually agree with you and the left. I don't think it's a good idea for everybody to carry a gun. When you get licensed in my state, you have to go through 10 hours of class time. You have to have two hours range time. You have to pass a written test. You have to pass a target test. You have to get electronically fingerprinted. Your police and criminal records are investigated since the day you turned 18 years of age.

I've been to the gun range where some stupid kids were treating a gun like it was a toy. One time they shot a hole into the ceiling and just laughed like a couple of school girls. I don't want people like that carrying guns. People who go through the time, expense, and testing are generally people who are mature enough to handle carrying a firearm. We had to learn all the laws pertaining to using a firearm for self-defense, as well as demonstrate our knowledge and ability with firearms. No license means we will have some people who will carry even though they never shot a gun in their life or know any of the laws, and may end up killing an innocent.

View attachment 496205
What could go wrong!
Ted Kaczynski and Timothy McViegh used bombs genius.

Forum List

Back