Former Miss Finland becomes 12th woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

“I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: ‘What is happening?’”

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

Sexual assault implies rape, not just grabbing someone's behind.
This headline was deliberately "Trumped up" to imply rape because that's what people want to hear
to justify in their minds Trump facing rape charges. It primes the public to believe it instead of questioning it.

Bill Cosby is someone that several women have REALLY reported being LITERALLY sexually assaulted/raped by him as in genital penetration under coercion or duress.

If you compare how the media treats and public responds to both,
it's clear that people don't want to believe Cosby is a rapist so those reports are played down
that are more numerous, more established, and involve more reports of LITERAL rape/sexual assault.

And the reports on Trump are the OPPOSITE
where these are played UP because people WANT to hear that he has raped women!

Matthew are you sure you want to be part of this media culture
that would exploit rape for political points?

Playing Trump up to be a more dangerous man than Bill Cosby is portrayed?
Are you really sold out to politics that much, that you would go along with this, really?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

Give it up Matt. People have moved on. These women have given no concrete evidence that Trump ever did what these women claim he did. And if you have any evidence he did what they claim he did, I suggest you present that evidence to their lawyers post haste. Otherwise, stop playing the armchair forensics expert.

emails hit clinton before the election, molested women hit trump before the election

move on to election politics, and deal with it.

Fuck Trump ... if he can't handle Clinton he can't handle anything.

emails hit clinton before the election, molested women hit trump before the election

Barron, stand up young man and come on down. (joking)

Wrong.

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

Barron, stand up young man and come on down. (joking)

Barron Von Trump ... poor kid will pay for Dads ego for the rest of his life

No offense, but butt squeezing is pretty important in determining if a relationship is on the horizon. A flabby, thin butt is a turn off even if the chick has nice, big tits.

Wrong.

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

I said IMPLIES.
The average person DOES INTERPRET sexual assault to refer to RAPE.
Sure legally I don't argue that other things count as sexual assault
but that is NOT THE NORMAL AVERAGE USAGE OF THAT TERM.

On that note, Ravi so do you agree that
in the case of Cosby the degree of sexual assault is played DOWN by the media
and in the case of Trump it is played UP.

Sure by legal defintions of course the media sources can get away with this and justify it.

But can you and I ADMIT and AGREE that the IMAGE and IMPLICATION
in the minds of the reader is to think that this means Trump had forced sexual intercourse with this women
by using the term in the headline "sexual assault"

Can you admit that or not?

Wrong.

might as well start laughing them off right now. Maybe after two terms of Clinton they'll dry up and blow away.

Wrong.

I said IMPLIES.

Sure by legal defintions of course the media sources can get away with this and justify it.

in the minds of the reader is to think that this means Trump had forced sexual intercourse with this women

in the eyes of the law fondling is considered sexual assault ... ont one single instance that I'v read or seen on the news implied "intercourse" ... not one.

admit that

No offense, but butt squeezing is pretty important in determining if a relationship is on the horizon. A flabby, thin butt is a turn off even if the chick has nice, big tits.

Dear Snouter
in your rule book don't you still need to establish consent of the person
before grabbing them this way, the same as using kissing for courtship.

the issue is if it is assumed and unwelcome, if reports are true that Trump treated this
woman as an object he is free to do this to, and doesn't have to ask first if it's mutual.

That's the issue, not the act per se, but the attitude if people
feel they have more rights to abuse others they don't respect as equal.

I personally hear more reports of Clinton treating people as unequal,
while the sources closer to Trump report that in person and with real deals
and relations he has a good reputation of treating and working with people with highest respect.

I find it highly suspicious if mainstream media only reports positive on Clinton and downplays the negative.
And does the opposite with Trump and keeps highlighting the negative and very worst on him,
while silencing and censoring the good reports.

Where the right leaning media does the opposite, and keeps harping on the worst of Clinton,
clearly that's biases also.

But I see more balance and honesty in the support for Trump
that is HONEST about his flaws and what he is doing and saying wrong,
while still emphasizing his stronger points and advantages the public will
have in terms of relations with govt if he gets into office as opposed to Clinton.
If those people denied the problems with Trump, downplayed them as if these weren't an issue,
I wouldn't trust them either; but the ones with fuller information on him ARE equally honest about his liabilities
as being a blowhard and mouthing off in the media in ways that do not help but cause dangerous division.

What I would expect to find is equally good and bad reports on both of them.

But the reports doing nothing but bashing either one
really don't help point to the solutions where we should be turning our attention and resources
regardless of which party or candidate gets into which office.

If I'm going to listen to someone's assessment,
at least let it be from a source with such encompassing knowledge
to be able to present both the good and the bad, the past and the future
of where these people and parties are heading. If you can put all
that in perspective, I would trust your judgment and assessment to
be as sound and as inclusive of information as possible instead of
being so biased you don't even research all sides, angles and parts that are relevant.

Wrong.

I said IMPLIES.

in the eyes of the law fondling is considered sexual assault ... ont one single instance that I'v read or seen on the news implied "intercourse" ... not one.

admit that

Dear Siete
what I'm saying is that normally fondling is CALLED "fondling"
and rape is referred to as sexual assault in news stories!

Normally in news stories if a victim was fondled and not penetrated as in sexual intercourse,
the news outlets will SPECIFY that the offender made 'inappropriate contact" or describe the fondling
but reserve the term "sexual assault" for forced sexual intercourse.

Do you want me to check with journalists and media professionals on this term?

“It left me disgusted.”

Wow,

Trump is almost up to Bill Clinton type numbers of sexual assault accusers.

I guess that means Trump will be as good of a President as Clinton was...

Donald must be one smart and lucky man.
Evidently he has sexually assaulted every woman that has come within a half mile of him, and has never been charged or arrested for this.
Most guys get arrested the first time they pull this shit.

Dear Siete and Ravi
It may also depend what STATE you are talking about and which terms are used there, legally and/or journalistically:

============================================================
"In New Jersey, the phrase "sexual assault" has replaced the word "rape" in the statute books. But other states are more hesitant — and use both.

In Pennsylvania, what qualifies as rape requires the use or threat of force, whereas sexual assault refers to any act of intercourse without consent."

upload_2016-10-27_15-24-45.png

Forum List

Back