Former Miss Finland becomes 12th woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault

I believe at this point in time we can throw all of Trump's accusers who have no evidence whatsoever to validate their claims into a "Jackie <RAPE ON CAMPUS> folder. Not one of these women are credible whatsoever and many have been caught out in their lies already like the old lady who fabricated the "he groped me on the plane for 15 minutes" fairytale.

Every news story that appears now with an accuser should just begin with "Once upon a time..............."

:lol:

I believe at this point in time we can throw all of Trump's accusers who have no evidence whatsoever to validate their claims into a "Jackie <RAPE ON CAMPUS> folder. Not one of these women are credible whatsoever and many have been caught out in their lies already like the old lady who fabricated the "he groped me on the plane for 15 minutes" fairytale.

Every news story that appears now with an accuser should just begin with "Once upon a time..............."

:lol:

No tinydancer don't throw them out.

Collect all these accusers of Trump, Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton in a room,
let them present their cases and demand to be treated equally.

Dear Siete and Ravi
It may also depend what STATE you are talking about and which terms are used there, legally and/or journalistically:

============================================================
"In New Jersey, the phrase "sexual assault" has replaced the word "rape" in the statute books. But other states are more hesitant — and use both.

In Pennsylvania, what qualifies as rape requires the use or threat of force, whereas sexual assault refers to any act of intercourse without consent."

I'm refering to everything Ive seen on the news .. nothing more nothing less.

I didn't say what Trump said,then apologize for it, then say I did nothing .. he did. .. the consequences are his to deal with ... if you want the excuses to be yours, fine, deal with the reality of the responses you get.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

“I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: ‘What is happening?’”

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

Give it up Matt. People have moved on. These women have given no concrete evidence that Trump ever did what these women claim he did. And if you have any evidence he did what they claim he did, I suggest you present that evidence to their lawyers post haste. Otherwise, stop playing the armchair forensics expert.
When it comes to Bill Clinton you find him guilty without any evidence, yet for Trump you insist none of the accusations are True. Thats about all the hypocrisy I can stand for one day

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

Give it up Matt. People have moved on. These women have given no concrete evidence that Trump ever did what these women claim he did. And if you have any evidence he did what they claim he did, I suggest you present that evidence to their lawyers post haste. Otherwise, stop playing the armchair forensics expert.
When it comes to Bill Clinton you find him guilty without any evidence, yet for Trump you insist none of the accusations are True. Thats about all the hypocrisy I can stand for one day

What was that cúm stain on Monica's little blue dress with his DNA all over it...bird poop, you fucking assholes. and there is NO physical or video evidence against Trump!

:ahole-1:"s...how many times have we seen this bullshit...The HERMAN CAINING.of the Donald!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
With all of Trumps lies, with all of his bull shyte, has there ever been a time that you thought he went too far? Now we have 12 women who have accused him of assault, and still you say nothing. Had it been Obama you would have demanded impeachment

No offense, but butt squeezing is pretty important in determining if a relationship is on the horizon. A flabby, thin butt is a turn off even if the chick has nice, big tits.
So do you usually squeeze a girl's butt right after you met her, or do you do that before to get her attention? I hope a girl wearing lots of rings on her fingers gives you a nice slap on the face!

“It left me disgusted.”

What was that cúm stain on Monica's little blue dress with his DNA all over it...bird poop, you fucking assholes. and there is NO physical or video evidence against Trump!
Whoa brother, there could be a whole lot of evidence against Trump, its very early in the process. Yet for Clinton, it was the case of two consenting adults. How many of those women consented to being groped by Trump

:ahole-1:"s...how many times have we seen this bullshit...The HERMAN CAINING.of the Donald!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
With all of Trumps lies, with all of his bull shyte, has there ever been a time that you thought he went too far? Now we have 12 women who have accused him of assault, and still you say nothing. Had it been Obama you would have demanded impeachment
Did his supposed lies kill 4 men in Benghazi, did his intercepted emails cause the death of an Iranian scientist working for America, did he lie 8 times confirmed to the FBI, did he give away 25% OF OUR Uranium reserves to Russia and their financial backers for $125 million donation to the Beast and her Crime Family Foundation?????....has he been accused of rape, as Blow Job has by at least 5 women over the years...you anti-Americans suck assholes!

Did his supposed lies kill 4 men in Benghazi, did his intercepted emails cause the death of an Iranian scientist working for America, did he lie 8 times confirmed to the FBI, did he give away 25% OF OUR Uranium reserves to Russia and their financial backers for $125 million donation to the Beast and her Crime Family Foundation?????....has he been accused of rape, as Blow Job has by at least 5 women over the years...you anti-Americans suck assholes!
How totally FOS can one person be
There was no Iranian scientist who died
There were zero lies before the FBI
and Congress said that Hillary was not responsible for Benghazi

Give it up already, you are one demented phyuck

“It left me disgusted.”

Whoa brother, there could be a whole lot of evidence against Trump, its very early in the process. Yet for Clinton, it was the case of two consenting adults. How many of those women consented to being groped by Trump
There is far more evidence to support the Trump accusations than ever existed about Clinton. The Trump accusers told multiple friends, employees and family members about the assaults at the time of the alleged assaults than almost all, if not all the Clinton accusers. In addition, some of the Clinton accusers recanted, especially the rape accuser who recanted and swore under oath that the rape never occurred when it came time to tell her story under oath. When it came time to risk perjury she changed her mind. Many other Clinton accusations are without any evidence whatsoever.

There is far more evidence to support the Trump accusations than ever existed about Clinton. The Trump accusers told multiple friends, employees and family members about the assaults at the time of the alleged assaults than almost all, if not all the Clinton accusers. In addition, some of the Clinton accusers recanted, especially the rape accuser who recanted and swore under oath that the rape never occurred when it came time to tell her story under oath. When it came time to risk perjury she changed her mind. Many other Clinton accusations are without any evidence whatsoever.

Wishful thinking from an anti-American drone!

You are at best a lying piece of garbage, but lets prove me wrong. Show us where Hillary lied 8 times to the FBI. If you can't you will just prove to us all that you are another right wing POS. Lets go man, prove it

FU, you disparage America more than anyone at this site. You disparage us more than even the Russian and ME posters. You love yourself and your ego and bolster your insecurity by bashing America. A patriot you are not.

FU, you disparage America more than anyone at this site. You disparage us more than even the Russian and ME posters. You love yourself and your ego and bolster your insecurity by bashing America. A patriot you are not.
Who has bashed America, how about some examples. Trump always, America, never.

You are at best a lying piece of garbage, but lets prove me wrong. Show us where Hillary lied 8 times to the FBI. If you can't you will just prove to us all that you are another right wing POS. Lets go man, prove it

Hillary Clinton vs. James Comey: Email Scandal Supercut - YouTube
YouTube app
upload_2016-10-27_17-16-46.jpeg

Duration: 1:48
Posted: Jul 5, 2016

Commie scum trying to look patriotic...lolololo

Forum List

Back