Former Miss Finland becomes 12th woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

“I don’t think anybody saw it but I flinched and thought: ‘What is happening?’”

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

This one adds some gravitas to the group of women who say Trump groped them. This issue will be around long after the election is over, especially if he were to somehow win.
Really?

..Contacted by local newspaper Ilta-Sanomat, which rang all women known to have met Mr Trump ...

They probably also paid women to 'remember'. Lol.

Trash magazine posting trash. What's new?

exactly what I said ..

"The National Enquirer Has Become The New York Times": Here Is The Man Hannity Hypes As Clinton's Fixer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-becomes-12th-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual
“Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt. He really grabbed my butt.

Miss Laaksonen said she also attended some house parties with the other contestants and Mr Trump’s wife, Melania, who he had married the year before.

“Somebody told me there that Trump liked me because I looked like Melania when she was younger,” she said.

“It left me disgusted.”

Trumps a pig and the shit continues to flow endlessly from just how disgusting he really is.

Had I known this before the election I would have voted for TRUMP.

How vibrant is the pop-culture life in Finland these days? When are lefties going to come to grips with the fact that Bill Clinton set the pervert bar too high? A pat on the ass ten years ago (if it happened) doesn't rise to the level of a half a dozen episodes of sodomy in the Oval Office. Desperate times call for desperate old beauty queens to try to revive their dying careers. Maybe she will get a spot on a left wing talk show that will lead to a H'wood audition but probably not.

Last edited:

“It left me disgusted.”

i think women should stop being, damsels in distress, in favor of convincing us, you want to be our "horrible boss".

“It left me disgusted.”

Isn't it interesting how all of Trump's accusers disappeared when he won the White House?

Where are these women now?

Sexual assault implies rape, not just grabbing someone's behind.
Wrong.

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.
Dear Ravi
It depends what STATE you live in,
if the laws define "sexual assault" to mean rape/penetration/forced sexual intercourse or also to include external contact or not. Sorry if I already posted this before. I thought this was resolved.

“It left me disgusted.”

ffs; he was swatting a bloody blowfly!!!

Greg

Trump bragged about assaulting women and women came forward and said ya, he did that to me, and multiple witnesses said ya, I remember when she told me he did that to her back when he did it. That is called evidence.
Isn't there a Trump court case coming up in December regarding the rape allegation of a 13 year old child?
Someone here posted it couldn't be rape if the thirteen year old was paid.

Stat rape; sure is.

Greg

Forum List

Back