Former NIA Director: Obama Ordered Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

Who was indcited/convicted/fired/desciplined/sued for your claimed illegal bahaviour?
The investigations are on-going and - unlike with the illegal Obama soft coup attempt / illegal FBI investigation - there is actually evidence of crimes committed warranting such investigations.

If Carter's civil rights were violated, then why is he not suing the government?
Be patient, grasshopper.... Carter is waiting for the results of the US IG's Report and the US AG's reports, stating crimes were committed and his rights were violated. Once that happens, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey better lawyer-up and get ready for losing everything - to potentially include their freedom.

The more this Russia investigation continues, the more unfolds about illegal spying on Trump. Watergate was a one-time break-in to get data on a sex ring used by high ranking Democrats. Electronic surveillance is continuous.

They were caught during the second break in.

The subsequent investigation reveled that the break in was just the tip of the iceberg of Nixon's CREEP's illegal activity.

Who was indcited/convicted/fired/desciplined/sued for your claimed illegal bahaviour?
The investigations are on-going and - unlike with the illegal Obama soft coup attempt / illegal FBI investigation - there is actually evidence of crimes committed warranting such investigations.

If Carter's civil rights were violated, then why is he not suing the government?
Be patient, grasshopper.... Carter is waiting for the results of the US IG's Report and the US AG's reports, stating crimes were committed and his rights were violated. Once that happens, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey better lawyer-up and get ready for losing everything - to potentially include their freedom.

BUT THAT IS ALL YOU EVER HAVE - PROMISES PROMISES.

2.5 years since Trump claimed Obama wiretapped him and still nothing.

So lets stop this beating around the promise bush and set a testable date.

WHEN? When do you say - yea I guess all that shit I was claiming never panned out.

They were caught during the second break in. The subsequent investigation reveled that the break in was just the tip of the iceberg of Nixon's CREEP's illegal activity.
Obama and his criminal Cabinet Members' / Agency Directors' Hillary obstruction / Trump soft coup attempt DWARFS Watergate...there is no serious comparison.

He is a registered Republican.

You say he is not? Ok prove it or retract your bs.
Titles don't matter.

Mueller was Comey's criminal mentor.

Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein were pals.

Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper. McCabe, Stzok, Page, Baker, Lynch, Powers, Rice, Yates, Biden, Obama - they all player their criminal parts...

The evidence now is undeniable...

There is no evidence.

The only criminal I see is Trump and his crazy co-conspirators like you.
Well you're a dumbass.
Get your head out of your ass and maybe you may be able to see what's really going on.

Your head is stuck up Trump's ass so you are the dumbass. You need to face reality.
Nope. I'm not one of those sycophants that populate the Democrat base. People that vote for someone because they're black or have a vagina. I use my brains. I don't vote because someone promises me free tuition.

You are a sycophant that populates the Trump base. You don't have a clue where your brains are.

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

President Obama has officially been identified as THE person who initiated the entire illegal / unjustified investigation of Donald Trump and his team...

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!

Former NIA Director: Obama Ordered Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

The "Mueller investigation" would never have happened if Trump hadn't fired Comey, dope.

It is really now up to WILLIAM BARR to document precisely WHAT was also hiding in the Cocksucker's closet....

Jeff Sessions gave the Cocksucker a free pass.

Will Barr do the same?

Trump's re-election will be certain if what is there comes out before Nov 2020....

and the Democrat Party will be just those who care about nothing except their government checks....

I love when panicked snowflakes accuse others of doing what that have done / do and of being who they are...

TALKING ABOUT PROMIE AFTER PRMOISE AND NEVER DELIVERING...For 3 years you and other emotionally-manipulated, reality/election-results-denying snowflakes have run from one Trump-hating Democrat anti-Trump scam to the next screaming each time, 'We've Got Him Now' only to have each one disappear like a mirage, only to leave evidence of Democrat crimes. The only indictments / convictions Mueller walked away with were 'process crimes', crimes that NEVER had anything to do with the (non-)crime initially being investigated.

UNLIKE Obama's treasonous coup attempt initiated by Comey, the US IG's and the US AG's investigations are based on documented / reported / substantiated evidence of crimes committed by Democrats. Deputy FBI Director McCabe has been recommended for indictment by the US IG and is currently under investigation by the DOJ. The US IG recently identified former fired FBI Agent Strzok as a classified leaker. Former fired FBI Director Comey is already on record as having committed Perjury before Congress and admitted to leaking classified in order to successfully get Congress to agree to open an official investigation of Trump and his team.

You waited 3 years - and told everyone else to 'just wait' - to be disappointed by Mueller and wind up with zilch, so you can wait 6 months for the fecal matter to hit the oscillating rotator for the conspirators.

It is really now up to WILLIAM BARR to document precisely WHAT was also hiding in the Cocksucker's closet....

Jeff Sessions gave the Cocksucker a free pass.

Will Barr do the same?

Trump's re-election will be certain if what is there comes out before Nov 2020....

and the Democrat Party will be just those who care about nothing except their government checks....

Yep, if doesn't pan out it's because the conspiracy was wider than you ever imagined. :rolleyes:

I love when panicked snowflakes accuse others of doing what that have done / do and of being who they are.

Horseshit.

What did I assert or promise you that didn't pan out?

Lets go - stop deflecting and answer the simple question - WHEN? A year? Two? a decade? When is anything at all going to happen to anyone relating to these illegalities you keep asserting.

They were caught during the second break in. The subsequent investigation reveled that the break in was just the tip of the iceberg of Nixon's CREEP's illegal activity.
Obama and his criminal Cabinet Members' / Agency Directors' Hillary obstruction / Trump soft coup attempt DWARFS Watergate...there is no serious comparison.

I really love your "Soft Coup" talk.

Coup by Sloth. So slow you can't even see it.

The more this Russia investigation continues, the more unfolds about illegal spying on Trump. Watergate was a one-time break-in to get data on a sex ring used by high ranking Democrats. Electronic surveillance is continuous.

They were caught during the second break in.

The subsequent investigation reveled that the break in was just the tip of the iceberg of Nixon's CREEP's illegal activity.

They were gathering “Opposition Research.” Nixon also used certain agency missions as weapons against the opposition. Democrats do this all too well.

How will the Union survive that?

closeted homosexuals can be COMPROMISED.... by those who hold the keys to the closet door....

Here we have 100% pure Dem hypocrisy. Trump was "compromised" by a phony Fusion GPS report.

Obama = who cares AS LONG AS I GET MY GOVERNMENT CHECK!!!!

Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation

President Obama has officially been identified as THE person who initiated the entire illegal / unjustified investigation of Donald Trump and his team...

...cementing his place in history as the most corrupt / criminal President in US history!.
Stupidest post in history!

Is pretty damn stupid since it's a year old.

You do understand there will be political considerations as to when to release actual investigatory information in this matter, yes? :113:

Another fucking whiner.

Merely pointing out the facts of life to you. Barr's on a vendetta.
So you finally admit this has nothing to do with any actual crimes but is just another Trump vendetta.

Obama WAS compromised.... and we as a nation are out $10 trillion.... and much much more because of it....

but you still get

YOUR GOVERNMENT CHECK....

so you do not care.

Are you by chance supporting Hate Hoax Harris?

Forum List

Back