Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

BB036 9912554 regarding NF 9911955, JS029 9911663
So basically you're going with the standard "Maliki wanted us out so Obama had no choice in the matter" spin. That unfortunately ignores the fact that Obama had significant leverage and that Maliki was not the only opinion in Iraq on the matter. So that post is a loser.

Why are you referring to Amb. Chris Hill's Opinion as posted by EconChick to be spin? Maliki and his political majority did want us out and because that is so, Obama, nor anyone else had any choice in the matter other than violating Iraq's sovereignty by the us of military aggression once again.

You see EconChick with her OP is relying upon your ignorance and laziness to be satisfied that Politio's headline suffices as thorough journalistic fact-finding and the best summary of what Amb. Hill had to say. The trouble with ignorance such as that means we never will learn from Bush's horrendous mistake in March 2003.

Amb Hill is on the side of 'we shoulda, coulda, left a hefty troop presents beyond 2011. But his opinion piece in Politico is essentially explaining also why we couldn't do that. The problem was Maliki not Obama. But that doesn't produce 'hits' on websites here in the US.

Try to read things before you comment on them.

NOTFOOLED you've been so thoroughly trounced on this topic out in the press, esp because of Panetta now.... that I won't ever have to type another word countering your lies, LOL.

...but I might cuz it's so fun....

BB036 9912554 regarding NF 9911955, JS029 9911663
So basically you're going with the standard "Maliki wanted us out so Obama had no choice in the matter" spin. That unfortunately ignores the fact that Obama had significant leverage and that Maliki was not the only opinion in Iraq on the matter. So that post is a loser.

Why are you referring to Amb. Chris Hill's Opinion as posted by EconChick to be spin? Maliki and his political majority did want us out and because that is so, Obama, nor anyone else had any choice in the matter other than violating Iraq's sovereignty by the us of military aggression once again.

You see EconChick with her OP is relying upon your ignorance and laziness to be satisfied that Politio's headline suffices as thorough journalistic fact-finding and the best summary of what Amb. Hill had to say. The trouble with ignorance such as that means we never will learn from Bush's horrendous mistake in March 2003.

Amb Hill is on the side of 'we shoulda, coulda, left a hefty troop presents beyond 2011. But his opinion piece in Politico is essentially explaining also why we couldn't do that. The problem was Maliki not Obama. But that doesn't produce 'hits' on websites here in the US.

Try to read things before you comment on them.
Repeating the same failed talking point is, well, fail. Now it's "Maliki andhis political majority." No proof of that, of course.
Obama had plenty of leverage to influence events and leave a force. He chose not to use that leverage. that is simply fact.
So the Obama arguments remain:
-Maliki was opposed and Obama was powerless against probably the weakest leader of all time.
-Leaving a force wouldn't have changed anything because...well, it wouldn't so there.

Those are failed arguments.
The evidence now is overwhelming: Obama was fixated on leaving Iraq at all costs to satisfy his domestic political base, even knowing that doing so would result in our probably having to go back in.
Another failed Obama move in foreign policy.

Yup, the former failed liberal neo-con talking heads are doing the mindless chipmunk chattering nonsense. The American public and President Obama are not going to have our military do the job the Arabs should be doing on the ground.

The "keeping a lid on it" strategy was working I tell you!!! Just a few 100 more BILLION of BORROWED TAXPAER $$$ (not to mention creating more terrorists just by our presence there & more U.S. casualties& the muslims over there would be overjoyed that they had infidels occupying their country :thup:

Thanks for the laugh OP :lol:

The "keeping a lid on it" strategy was working I tell you!!! Just a few 100 more BILLION of BORROWED TAXPAER $$$ & the muslims over there would be overjoyed that they had infidels occupying their country :thup:

When did you ever give a shit about spending money?

The "keeping a lid on it" strategy was working I tell you!!! Just a few 100 more BILLION of BORROWED TAXPAER $$$ & the muslims over there would be overjoyed that they had infidels occupying their country :thup:

LOL, almost fell out of my chair. SNAP!!

LOL, almost fell out of my chair. SNAP!!
It's the last refuge of idiots. When they dont like a policy they'll throw out how much money it costs. When you make the same argument they claim you dont care about {fill in the blamk].

Another rw, nation-building thread? You people really didn't learn a lesson? That, or you people have REALLY short-term memories.

EC 9914259
. You libs are getting HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED all over the Sunday Talk Shows...NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, CNN.... LOL. Because Panetta is calling your hero out as a liar!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you are the liar. Where's the quote? Are you done with your 'we lost Iraq' lie yet?

EC022 9909634
This is how we lost Iraq.

NF 9912684 regarding EC022 9909634
Iraq is not "lost" and we definitely did not 'lose it".

Iraq is not lost you fraud.

Last edited:
EC 9914259
. You libs are getting HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED all over the Sunday Talk Shows...NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, CNN.... LOL. Because Panetta is calling your hero out as a liar!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure you are the liar. Where's the quote? Are you done with your 'we lost Iraq' lie yet?

EC022 9909634

Admit it along with Obama's compadres-----he let Iraq go to shit. Why do you bother trying to defend his decision to withdraw ?

JS 9913086 regarding NF 9911980, JS031 9911923
CH agrees with me: Maliki was a bad partner.

That is exactly my point too. There is another side to this besides the right wing bullcrap that is entirely based on the fraudulent lie that Iraq has been 'lost' to the IS terrorists.

JS 9913086 regarding NF 9911980, JS031 9911923
CH agrees with me: Maliki was a bad partner.

That is exactly my point too. There is another side to this besides the right wing bullcrap that is entirely based on the fraudulent lie that Iraq has been 'lost' to the IS terrorists.
OK, so now we've gone through:
-Bush was responsible for ISIS
-Bush negotiated the SOFA and Obama could do nothing about it
Those have both been refuted.
Now we're at:
-ISIS isnt really a threat after all.
If ISIS isnt a threat (and the top military all disagree with that) then why is Obama bombing them, persobally directing the campaign?

But Obama said Bush ended the Iraq war, after promising he would end it "first thing once made President." So, it's not about "is Obama lying" but rather trying to figure out what story he gave is *the* lie. Granted we already know... I mean, there is fucking video and all..

EC 9914259

EC022 9909634

Admit it along with Obama's compadres-----he let Iraq go to shit. Why do you bother trying to defend his decision to withdraw ?

Exactly. And yes we did lose our gains, NOTFOOOOOOOOOOOLED

EC 9914259

EC022 9909634

And millions of dollars of military hardware that is now being used by ISIS.

EC 9914259

EC022 9909634

Talk about FRAUD!!! You're so toasted for lying all these months in arguing with me about this. Gates, Panetta, Amb Crocker, Amb Hill all agree with MEEEEEEEEEE, you bird brain.

And I can't help you don't understand the shorthand of people who were actually on the front lines. We lost so many gains that it's pretty much a loss...just hanging on by a thread....until this idiot is out of office then it will be saved.

EC 9914259

EC022 9909634

And millions of dollars of military hardware that is now being used by ISIS.

True

DD 9915082 regarding NF 9915036, EC 9914259

Admit what. Iraq 'went to shit' long before Obama became president.

The point is that Iraq is not lost. When are you Obama haters going to admit that its not lost?

Forum List

Back