Former SoD Esper calls trump a "security risk"

Denial is not acknowledging your life is worse since Democrats cheated Biden in.

If it isn't? Well, you are unlike 90+ of Americans.

Um, really?

My life in 2020-
Locked in my home from March to December.
Lost my job and had to get another one.
My side business took a 60% decrease in revenue.
The city I lived in had severe riots.
Really couldn't do anything I wanted to do because of Covid Lockdowns and restrictions.

My life in 2023-
Live in a much nicer house. (sold my previous one at a profit)
Have a job that pays 30% more than my previous one.
Side business is back to where it was Pre-Covid.
No riots.
No recession.
No Covid Restrictions.

Yes, my life is much better. If you are miserable under Biden, it's because you've made a conscious effort to BE miserable.

What do repubs need to convince them trump cannot be re-elected? He cannot be trusted with our national security again.

They would rather run Trump again and lose than admit they made a mistake supporting him to start with.

I can't think of any president where several of his cabinet members have denounced him thoroughly. I don't think anyone had this many people break bad on him since Nixon.

Um, really?

My life in 2020-
Locked in my home from March to December.
Lost my job and had to get another one.
My side business took a 60% decrease in revenue.
The city I lived in had severe riots.
Really couldn't do anything I wanted to do because of Covid Lockdowns and restrictions.

My life in 2023-
Live in a much nicer house. (sold my previous one at a profit)
Have a job that pays 30% more than my previous one.
Side business is back to where it was Pre-Covid.
No riots.
No recession.
No Covid Restrictions.

Yes, my life is much better. If you are miserable under Biden, it's because you've made a conscious effort to BE miserable.
People have been understanding Biden for years. He always proves them wrong.

Slow John lives within a bubble.
That bubble scrubs any negative information about Democrats.
I know. He's just there to help kill some time between customers and phone calls. I could glue his head to a banana split, and he'd insist that it's a bowl of broccoli.

What do repubs need to convince them trump cannot be re-elected? He cannot be trusted with our national security again.
Your backwards brain criticizes Trump and yet the current dementia patient in office can't even walk by himself or figure out where he is.
Now aren't you just the stupidest troll around? You voted for the current dreg in office, or someone did for you.

Forum List

Back