Former SoD Esper calls trump a "security risk"

Another former Trump cabinet member steps forward warning Trump.
Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Sunday said former President Trump has been described as a “hoarder” of classified documents.

Esper said Trump kept the documents “like a child with a toy”.

Esper further said Trump's irresponsible actions places our service members at risk, places our nation’s security at risk.

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Sunday said former President Trump has been described as a “hoarder” of classified documents.

Esper further said Trump's irresponsible actions places our service members at risk, places our nation’s security at risk.

D.T. the most feared man in the world by the D.istrict of C.orruption gang!

I just watched Marc Short sticking the knife in the fatman, also. Seems that all of Trump's former staff are coming out with the truth that Trumptards refuse to acknowledge.

I'm willing to bet that many of the docs in Trump's possession could sink Obama and Biden. That's why they're desperate to sink Trump first. They're scared to death that their crimes will be exposed. And if Trump beats these "trumped" up charges, Biden, Clinton, Obama, and the rest of the gang had better pack up and move to an extradition-resistant nation.

It doesn't matter.

When you're in a cult, all that matters is adherence to the cult and worship of your (Orange) God!

LOL

I'm willing to bet that many of the docs in Trump's possession could sink Obama and Biden. That's why they're desperate to sink Trump first. They're scared to death that their crimes will be exposed. And if Trump beats these "trumped" up charges, Biden, Clinton, Obama, and the rest of the gang had better pack up and move to an extradition-resistant nation.
You guys just make it up as you go. Incredible.

Most people only bet when they think they can win.

I have heard a lot of dumb excuses for Trump's mishandling of sensitive documents but your "bet" is one of the dumbest.
Coming from you ... I must be on to something. I just raised my bet.

You aren't very good at betting, are you?

And............if there actually were documents that could have sank Biden and Obama that he saw while he was in office, don't you think he would have declassified them and given them out like candy?

I'm guessing that you were willing to bet on the Buffalo Bills winning the Super Bowl too, weren't ya?

You aren't very good at betting, are you?

And............if there actually were documents that could have sank Biden and Obama that he saw while he was in office, don't you think he would have declassified them and given them out like candy?

I'm guessing that you were willing to bet on the Buffalo Bills winning the Super Bowl too, weren't ya?
Not necessarily. He said during his campaign that he would put Hillary behind bars, then changed his tune after he was “hired” by the folks who expected him to keep that promise. But the docs he had in his possession had Biden and his handler Obama scared enough to raid his home. That's a significant and unprecedented chain of events.

So many people who started off as 'Best People' chosen by Trump lose that status when they criticize Trump.

The list of former Best People continues to grow ... as does the total number of people who have been on the list because he has to keep replacing folks who drop off the list.

Is that your latest made up conspiracy, shithead?

Mr. Esper.

44 U.S. Code § 2205 - Exceptions to restricted access

(3) the Presidential records of a former President shall be available to such former President

Forum List

Back