Former SoD Esper calls trump a "security risk"

C_Clayton_Jones said: That you and others on the dishonest right attempt to deflect from Trump’s corruption and crimes is understandable – it’s truly embarrassing to be a Trump supporter.
It's not.

John Edgar Slow Horses: Of course it is. Reputable families here will not their children socialize with the children of Trump families. The country club is shook up.

The Russians and the Chi/coms know everything there is to know about American defense. Making a case that old Trump documents are crucial to American security is like claiming Joe Biden is a foreign policy genius. Lefties want to hear it but it ain't so.

You have spy balloons floating over the U.S. Chi/Com investors own property near American military bases. China hackers have infiltrated the federal government. The FBI and the CIA have leaked secrets to the NYT for years and the former Scy D. thinks that Trump documents might be a threat to U.S. security? Get freaking real.

The Russians and the Chi/coms know everything there is to know about American defense. Making a case that old Trump documents are crucial to American security is like claiming Joe Biden is a foreign policy genius. Lefties want to hear it but it ain't so.
They don’t know everything.

And what do you spend "3x a week bonus" on?
And what would that have cost you 3-90 years ago?

What is your net worth?
(I hate it when people do that and I shouldn't)

You may "hit bonus" 2-3x a week, but your grocery, power, and housing bills don't give a crap about that.

What's your housing bill per month?

Life is as bad as it ever has been for 90%+ of Americans right now.

But you got yours, huh, so fuck 'em, amirite?

I don't see it that way, and I'm pretty blessed.

Nonono. :nono: People need more upward mobility in America.

At least back to the standard I was taught when starting out as an apprentice:

1 weeks' work pays for your housing

Next weeks' pays for your food and utilities

The next 2 (per month) you can save or spend, it's up to you.

It was always like that in America up until 2000 or so. I mean always.
Did I say something that makes you a bigger loser?
I actually understand your problem. A Narcissistic MAGAtard with OCD is a shitty combination. Now try focusing on the thread.

They don’t know everything.
What secrets are left after everything Joe gave The Taliban?

Not much in the infantry department, that's for sure.

I guess there's still battleship, plane, and sub stuff.

Forum List

Back