Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness.
He also helped a Transgender compete in a Miss Universe Pageant.

Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness.
Trumptards have never had a problem with Trump's pedophilia.

You never ever assured them that they were beautiful, smart, amazing, looked good? Never took them out on daddy/daughter dates? How sad.
Stop. Of course I did all that, but I never talked or thought about dating them. I just think it is weird. All I am saying.

Stop. Of course I did all that, but I never talked or thought about dating them. I just think it is weird. All I am saying.
Okay. I wasn't accusing you. My husband certainly did not want to date our daughter either, nor did he make her uncomfortable about that in any way. All he did was reassure her that she was pretty and interesting enough that boys should want to date her. The time I recall the most was when she was really wanting a certain boy to ask her to something and when he didn't, she was feeling down on herself.

At any rate, had it been weird, I would have noticed. But it was perfectly fine.

Okay. I wasn't accusing you. My husband certainly did not want to date our daughter either, nor did he make her uncomfortable about that in any way. All he did was reassure her that she was pretty and interesting enough that boys should want to date her. The time I recall the most was when she was really wanting a certain boy to ask her to something and when he didn't, she was feeling down on herself.

At any rate, had it been weird, I would have noticed. But it was perfectly fine.
That is very nice and I am sure you have a very nice husband. I know my wife does. hehe

Funny after all this time it's finally being brought up after every other attempt to drag him through the mud has failed.

Everytime they go after him now it gets more and more lame and ridiculous and desperate.

Trump has been widely attacked and hated for a while now. No reason this couldn't have come up years ago.

Although a handful of women, most notably Lucy Flores, emerged from the woodwork last year to accuse Biden of creepily rubbing their backs and kissing their hair, even a media eager to elect a more intersectional Democratic nominee couldn't blow enough hot air into the story to make voters care. No one really challenged the ample photographic evidence: at best, Biden is just touchy, and at worst, Biden has doesn't have much respect for personal space. Not great, but nothing disqualifying. And nothing truly damning materialized until Biden secured the party's nomination.

On March 25, Tara Reade publicly claimed that while working for Biden's Senate office, he had pushed her against a wall and forcibly penetrated her with his fingers on a summer day in 1993. Although Reade's claim was obviously serious enough to warrant immediate investigation, her credibility was initially called into question, primarily because she had previously accused Biden of sexual harassment but not assault in 2019 and also because she had praised Biden, his challenger Bernie Sanders, and -- bellwether for Democratic cries of "covert operative" -- Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The evidence backing Reade's claim now renders it credibly, most notably because of her former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, who became the first person to go on the record to claim that Reade specifically alleged that Biden had assaulted her. Rich McHugh, the veteran journalist who broke the LaCasse scoop at Business Insider, used public records to confirm that LaCasse did indeed live by Reade during the 90s, when she claims Reade told her about the assault, and found ample social media postings indicating that LaCasse dislikes Trump and supports Biden in the presidential election.

The second most important piece of evidence is a clip from Larry King Live in August of 1993, the last month Reade worked for Biden, that apparently shows Reade's late mother claiming that her daughter had insurmountable "problems" working for "a prominent senator." The clip strongly suggests that Reade told someone about some sort of malfeasance she suffered at the time she was working for Biden. The other three witnesses claiming that Reade told them about Biden all have corroborative problems. Two refuse to go on the record, thus the substance of their corroboration is still not clear, and the third, Reade's brother has changed his story somewhat. Between the very strong LaCasse corroboration of assault, the somewhat strong Larry King Live corroboration establishing that Reade's complained about something -- be it marginal or an outright assault -- and the auxiliary corroboration of the other three witnesses, Reade's claim is now credible but not proven. It is credible because witnesses and evidence have illustrated a consistent and plausible thread backing Reade's allegation, but further investigation including getting Biden's direct response are required. It does not yet meet the preponderance of evidence, a common sense evidentiary standard meaning that a claim is proven if evidence renders it more likely than not true.

Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness

By the same token everyone that has a problem with teen boys using their shower should have a problem with a grown man walking into the dressing rooms of teens....yet none of you do.

Anybody who found 'no evidence' of election fraud wasn't looking for any. There has been plenty of evidence of election fraud and irregularities in most states.

Was there enough to swing the election? I honestly don't know so I have never said that there was. But there was certainly enough for me to want the process tightened up and made much more foolproof against fraud so that all the people can have confidence that only those eligible to vote do vote and their vote will be counted in the way they voted.

As it is now most people have doubts or no confidence at all.
Tip of the iceberg.

Tip of the iceberg.

222 have registered over 8 or 9 years, and 9 of them have voted. If this article is true it is not the tip of the iceberg, it is the ice cube. Now find millions and millions and millions more and I might be impressed.

So the question is, is it OK for men to go into female dressing rooms while they are in there changing or not?

I mean, it's either OK or it isn't? It's OK for Trump but no one else?
Donald Trump barged in on underaged beauty queens to catch them naked. And you have to ask if that is wrong?

Really?

Forum List

Back