Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

Why do they suspect it? because FoxNews continually lied to them and promoted the idea that it was stolen. And for that they are paying $787 million and Tucker is gone. And that's just the beginning.

But continue being a rube. They count on your type.
Because I don't know whether it was stolen or not? If it's illegal or damaging to say that, every single one of us will pay huge fines or go to jail.

The trial will end soon. And after he loses you will still believe him, because you're a weak man.
What's even worse is that even if Trump is convicted as a rapist, his rube herd will still admire and fawn over him and bleev he has been sent by God.

It's too bad it is a civil trial and not a criminal one. Trump keeps flinging money at his fraud convictions and is never jailed for his crimes.

Some of the girls (now women) have come forward. You have seen no evidence because your MAGA propagandists have kept it from you.

Trump is on tape bragging about barging into dressing rooms.

He is also on tape more than once bragging that he gets away with being a predatory creep because of his celebrity.
Y'know, I've spoken with a few Trump supporters (in real life) who have told me, "yeah, he's a clown, he's a simpleton, he's a child, he embarrasses me every time he says or posts something, he's clearly not well and not stable -- but he pushes what I want him to push, and fuck it, I support that, even if he doesn't really believe in any of it and is just fucking desperate for approval."

I can actually respect that. Okay, at least you were honest.

It's the rubes who have convinced themselves that he's a brilliant, self-made, honest, sincere, brilliant Christian man that I just can't.

Some of the girls (now women) have come forward. You have seen no evidence because your MAGA propagandists have kept it from you.

Bite me.
Trump is on tape bragging about barging into dressing rooms.

He is also on tape more than once bragging that he gets away with being a predatory creep because of his celebrity.

Yes. I am NO fan of Trump. I am NOT defending Trump but there is no evidence he went into the dressing room of underage girls. But that is irrelevant. What he has bragged about is bad enough. Oddly his supporters have no problem with him doing it. Only with others doing it.

What's even worse is that even if Trump is convicted as a rapist, his rube herd will still admire and fawn over him and bleev he has been sent by God.

It's too bad it is a civil trial and not a criminal one. Trump keeps flinging money at his fraud convictions and is never jailed for his crimes.
Meanwhile, Tony Bobulinski gives it to you Twilight Zoning backwards fucks straight and you don’t say shit…weird huh?

Funny after all this time it's finally being brought up after every other attempt to drag him through the mud has failed.

Everytime they go after him now it gets more and more lame and ridiculous and desperate.

Trump has been widely attacked and hated for a while now. No reason this couldn't have come up years ago.
In the recent court case, Carroll says one of her husbands abused and assaulted her repeatedly but she didn't go after him about it but she wants to go after Trump.

Forum List

Back