Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

Old stuff from anonymous former "teen pageant contestants". It's meaningless crap unless you include the word Trump. Lefties perk up like a dog licking his balls when he smells hamburger.

I don't think they do. But here is what YOU said:

So why do you support it?
All I want is clarity on whether it is ok to do or not. So, I'll put you down as being against all males being able to go into female's bathrooms and dressing rooms.

I never said it was. Others have said it's wrong for males but can't seem to hold that same standard for Trump.

Was what he did OK?
This is my thread. I was asking YOU if you were ok with males being in female bathrooms and dressing rooms. I'll put you down as a no on that.

Old stuff from anonymous former "teen pageant contestants". It's meaningless crap unless you include the word Trump. Lefties perk up like a dog licking his balls when he smells hamburger.

Again, Trump admitting to doing it as the Miss America pageants. But that's OK it seems.

Trump is not accused of walking in women's bathrooms. There were never any rooms to be dressing rooms. There was backstage with many people milling about.

Sure, the teen girls just changed their outfits in the backstage area with people milling around! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am NOT defending Trump but there is no evidence he went into the dressing room of underage girls.
What do you consider evidence?

I consider the word of all of the now-women who were interviewed and the other men who were part of the pageant who were interviewed as evidence. You seem to want to dismiss it all unless there is video proof. Which there isn't going to be, in a girls dressing room, unless pervert Trump installed a camera and someone leaked it.

So what do you consider evidence?

In the recent court case, Carroll says one of her husbands abused and assaulted her repeatedly but she didn't go after him about it but she wants to go after Trump.
Her husband doesn't have the megaphone that pervert/rapist Trump has. Pervert/rapist Trump told the world that E. Jean Carroll was a liar, and now she is going to win in court. And her winning in court tells the world that pervert/rapist Trump RAPED HER.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back