Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

Her husband doesn't have to megaphone that pervert/rapist Trump has. Pervert/rapist Trump told the world that he E. Jean Carroll was a liar, and now she is going to win in court. And her winning in court tells the world that pervert/rapist Trump RAPED HER.
And if she loses?

Trump is not accused of walking in women's bathrooms. There were never any rooms to be dressing rooms. There was backstage with many people milling about.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

Yes, supporting your statement that some people "suspect" that it was stolen. You haven't posted anything with proof that it was stolen.
That's because I don't know whether it was stolen or not. Which I clearly stated.

I don't accuse people without some pretty strong facts to back it up.
I don't state facts that have no basis.
I don't put words in people's mouths that they didn't say or take words or actions out of their full context and dishonestly make them into something they were not.
And if I inadvertently do get something wrong or misquote somebody I own up to it and, if appropriate, apologize to whomever I wronged.

These are concepts that most on the left and yes at least some on the right neither appreciate nor practice these days.

Last edited:
“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked
So, no dressing rooms.

Supposedly some old lady in a woman's dressing room in a department store.
She wasn't old at the time. During depositions pervert/rapist Trump TWICE mistook photos of Jean Carroll for his 2nd wife Marla Maples!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

E. Jean Carroll on Twitter: Sometimes it takes a bitch to fight to the  very end! This is Hepburn de Balzac, my great and fabulous dog. Today is  the anniversary of her

Watching only right-wing media reveals your ignorance. Other witnesses have testified that she told them right after it happened that he raped her. That is powerful evidence in trials like these.
The witnesses, like Carroll herself, just don't remember when it happened. Good thing Carroll kept the dress. Except she lost it.

Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness.
It's funny how many "victims" of Trump or Kavanaugh or any other hated Conservative slither out of the woodwork just before an election or confirmation or promotion. Oh, yeah ... I "JUST NOW" remembered that I was a victim of this man 92-and-a-half-years ago.

Forum List

Back