Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

The witnesses, like Carroll herself, just don't remember when it happened. Good thing Carroll kept the dress. Except she lost it.
Yeah....just like Dr Blousey Ford claimed she was raped but couldn't remember when, where, or anything else.

The Dems just paid her to make up a story and they gave her a few awards and dumped her in the trash heap.

104167~1.JPG

That's because I don't know whether it was stolen or not. Which I clearly stated.

I don't accuse people without some pretty strong facts to back it up.
I don't state facts that have no basis.
I don't put words in people's mouths that they didn't say or take words or actions out of their full context and dishonestly make them into something they were not.
And if I inadvertently do get something wrong or misquote somebody I own up to it and, if appropriate, apologize to whomever I wronged.

These are concepts that most on the left and yes at least some on the right neither appreciate nor practice these days.
Well, you should know by now. After over 2 years of NOBODY presenting a shred of evidence, you should know by now.

Did what?
What are you, a fucking moron???

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked

It's funny how many "victims" of Trump or Kavanaugh or any other hated Conservative slither out of the woodwork just before an election or confirmation or promotion. Oh, yeah ... I "JUST NOW" remembered that I was a victim of this man 92-and-a-half-years ago.
Another fucking moron who is spoon-fed by rightwing media: witnesses testified that she told them he raped her right after it happened. One was famous author Lisa Birnbaum.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump told Stern he walked backstage when beauty queens were naked
This is you admitting there were no dressing rooms. It was backstage. Trump may have not noticed or not remembered, or maybe had to say something just because he was on Howard Stern. Backstage is always full of men. There are grips, stagehands, electricians, lighting hands, carpenters, cameramen. Do you think they bring in an all female crew?

This is you admitting there were no dressing rooms. It was backstage. Trump may have not noticed or not remembered, or maybe had to say something just because he was on Howard Stern.

So maybe he lied? The thing is, the women have verified what he said.

It was their dressing area. No men allowed.

Backstage is always full of men. There are grips, stagehands, electricians, lighting hands, carpenters, cameramen. Do you think they bring in an all female crew?

Trump said "no men". Did you somehow miss him saying this?

Oh yeah, right, he was lying.....except.

No men allowed except for the men milling around.

Or, he was on the Howard Stern show.

She remembered everything, Dementia Guy.
Horse shit.
She couldn't remember the address or what the time or date was when it supposedly happened.

The problem is you folks have no issue with lying to get what you want.

Reality just gets in the way of your fucked up agenda.

By the time one of your hoaxes blows up in your faces you've already created another so that the press doesn't have to ask you any questions about all of the lies and deceptions. There's always something new you made up right around the corner.

Forum List

Back