Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo; Anti-Woke Businessmen Will be the First Put Against the Wall and Shot

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I wish I were making this up, but I am not.

Former CEO of one of the most powerful social platforms is a fucking communist who intends to create Killing Fields right here in America.

Business Leaders Who Reject Woke Culture To Be 'First People Lined Up Against The Wall And Shot In Revolution': Ex-Twitter CEO
If one needed any further evidence of Twitter's far-left corporate culture, look no further than former CEO Dick Costolo - who went full Bolshevik in a Thursday Twitter rant warning that "me-first capitalists" who don't agree with injecting political activism into the workplace will be "the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution," adding "I'll happily provide video commentary."

1601588477743.png

Gates, Kissinger and Our Dystopian Future

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” George Orwell

To achieve a better outcome, the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a “Great Reset” of capitalism…

I wish I were making this up, but I am not.

Former CEO of one of the most powerful social platforms is a fucking communist who intends to create Killing Fields right here in America.

Business Leaders Who Reject Woke Culture To Be 'First People Lined Up Against The Wall And Shot In Revolution': Ex-Twitter CEO
If one needed any further evidence of Twitter's far-left corporate culture, look no further than former CEO Dick Costolo - who went full Bolshevik in a Thursday Twitter rant warning that "me-first capitalists" who don't agree with injecting political activism into the workplace will be "the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution," adding "I'll happily provide video commentary."

View attachment 395707

This is why Leftists aka Communists are fanatical about taking Americans guns and ammo away so they CANNOT shoot BACK and DEFEND themselves.

Forum List

Back