Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
Judge Roy Bean declared his rulings legal as well.
Time has shown that Judge Roy Bean violated the law as well as denied those who came before him their rights.
I suggest we start to call the CO supreme court, "The Northern Circuit Court Of Judge Roy Bean School Of Law".

So you admit the Star Chamber sham you linked to isn't a trial?

Stop lying about it.

Amazing, huh? They hate Trump so much, they are willing to violate the Constitution they claim to hate anyways.

The cult fucks are mentally ill.

They have no morals or integrity. ENDS JUSTIFY MEANS.

It should be 9-0. It will probably by 7-2.

I have no faith in a Justice who is too stupid to know what a woman is.

My 6 year old niece knows what a WOMAN is…but not Ketanji Brown. She is not a biologist.

Someone that fucking stupid will not likely pass reasonable judgements from the bench.
Would the 2 be Jackson and Sotomayor - picked because they each checked two boxes (black female and Hispanic female)?

If SCOTUS declines to rule on this, or upholds Colorado's ruling, that is exactly what's going to happen.
And they know it. Which is why they will overturn it.

Willing to make it Interesting? I’ll lay odds: I give you $1000 if they uphold it and you give me $100 if they overturn it.

Would the 2 be Jackson and Sotomayor - picked because they each checked two boxes (black female and Hispanic female)?

If there are 2 dissenters, those are the likely 2.

I mean, Brown doesn’t know what a woman is. That is high fucking comedy.

And they know it. Which is why they will overturn it.

Willing to make it Interesting? I’ll lay odds: I give you $1000 if they uphold it and you give me $100 if they overturn it.

I'm not taking that action :). I voted it will be 9-0 to overturn. Even the dummies on the SCOTUS (Sotomayor and Jackson) aren't going to humiliate themselves to this degree.

Due process is the right of anyone accused of a crime under US law.
While nobody has the right to be president, as you say, nobody has the right to deny anyone the right to run for office unless they have been convicted of a crime by due process.

And how many of the Confederate veterans and political leaders were tried?

Oh please. A handful of Democrat judges can’t just claim that Trump is an insurrectionist and remove him from the ballot without his due process.

Otherwise, every red state could claim Biden is an insurrectionist and remove him from THEIR ballots.

And all American citizens would be disenfranchised, and the president no longer elected by the people.

I posted a link to the hearing. Evidence was presented. A determination was made by a judge. A ruling in the Colorado courts.

Exactly. You are arguing from a position of emotion and this is a argument of law

Ok. And the Constitution says that anyone who was involved in an insurrection and violated their oath to the constitution is disqualified to enjoy the honor of service.

Ok. And the Constitution says that anyone who was involved in an insurrection and violated their oath to the constitution is disqualified to enjoy the honor of service.
The American civil war was a proven four year long insurrection proven by self-evidence and declared such by Congress.
There has been no such action since then.

Yup. Right now, it looks like Trump will win, and the riots in the blue cities will make the BLM riots look like kindergarten play.

Next riot = dead rioters

Mark my words

(I’m in a blue city. I’ll have to keep my car parked in the garage for weeks after the election.)

This is the problem with righties.

Too much to lose.

You stupid cult fucks do realize that 3 COLORADO justices had dissenting opinions, right?

This was 4-3, not 7-0.

The American civil war was a proven four year long insurrection proven by self-evidence and declared such by Congress.
There has been no such action since then.

The trial judge in November determined it was an insurrection. The appeals court upheld that finding. Trumps lawyers argued it wasn’t. The Colorado Supreme Court upheld that finding.

If the courts are not suited for such determinations, who is? The 14th doesn’t say who decides that does it?

Forum List

Back