Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
The trial judge in November determined it was an insurrection. The appeals court upheld that finding. Trumps lawyers argued it wasn’t. The Colorado Supreme Court upheld that finding.

If the courts are not suited for such determinations, who is? The 14th doesn’t say who decides that does it?

Trump was not charged, tried, nor convicted of USSC 2384.

Maybe try running a candidate that doe not suck and win the election rather than removing Trump from the ballot and disenfranchising millions of voters.

The trial judge in November determined it was an insurrection. The appeals court upheld that finding. Trumps lawyers argued it wasn’t. The Colorado Supreme Court upheld that finding.

If the courts are not suited for such determinations, who is? The 14th doesn’t say who decides that does it?
Links? I follow the news, never saw this news. Show me.

If we are now going to kick people off the ballot without any criminal convictions in a court of law, that means Biden can get booted from any red state ballots for his corruption.

In my opinion, when this is struck down by the supreme court, it will cause an insurrection by the left leaning treasonous bastards amongst us.
That will simply not go well, and will be a shameful black mark in our nation's history.
We may not survive it.

Trump was not charged, tried, nor convicted of USSC 2384.

Maybe try running a candidate that doe not suck and win the election rather than removing Trump from the ballot and disenfranchising millions of voters.

It is a question of eligibility. Imagine if the Democrats were running a thirty year old naturalized citizen as a candidate. You would properly object that this person was not eligible even if they were hugely popular. Properly object. You would be right. They are disqualified by the Constitution. They can’t be the nominee.

That is what is being decided by the courts. Is Trump eligible.

So...you are making this up and there is no links.
Got it. Goodbye, enjoy your day and your delusions.

Links have been posted through this and the dozens of other threads. If you won’t read one that isn’t addressed to you personally, your ignorance is not my fault. It’s not anyone here’s fault.

It is a question of eligibility. Imagine if the Democrats were running a thirty year old naturalized citizen as a candidate. You would properly object that this person was not eligible even if they were hugely popular. Properly object. You would be right. They are disqualified by the Constitution. They can’t be the nominee.

That is what is being decided by the courts. Is Trump eligible.

It is not being decided by the courts. Colorado is violating the law.

Bullshit. Ignore list is where disingenuous idiots like you go....

You mean people who tell you uncomfortable truths. Got it. Hell. I even earlier posted a link to the entire hearing video. All five days of it, on cspan. But of course. You don’t know that either.

It is not being decided by the courts. Colorado is violating the law.

Who decides then? If not the courts? According to Trump’s attorneys it is the Party who decides. In that case if the Democrats put up a thirty year old naturalized citizen and said he was eligible, there would be nothing anyone could do about it. He would, if elected, be President right?

People that don't know the difference between hearings and trials, or proof and conjecture, do not deserve to be heard.

They know. They are liars.

Change the name from Trump to Biden…all of a sudden cult fucks know all about due process.

These are soulless ghouls who hate themselves and the country.

This Colorado bullshit has been planned for a while.

No conviction of sedition.

Many states will try this BULLSHIT.

They know. They are liars.

Change the name from Trump to Biden…all of a sudden cult fucks know all about due process.

These are soulless ghouls who hate themselves and the country.

This Colorado bullshit has been planned for a while.

No conviction of sedition.

Many states will try this BULLSHIT.
It is a sad state of affairs. I fear it will take blood and ashes in the streets to change things.

Forum List

Back