Former YouTube CEO, Susan Wojcicki, dies at age 56

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
For those wondering, no she didn’t die of the COVID vaccine. She died of cancer after getting the COVID shots and boosted.

She was a radical leftwinger who censored the hell out of anyone not inline with the radical left Agenda.

IMG_6877.jpeg

For those wondering, no she didn’t die of the COVID vaccine. She died of cancer after getting the COVID shots and boosted.

She was a radical leftwinger who censored the hell out of anyone not inline with the radical left Agenda.

View attachment 993296

The vaccine that your orange douchebag took credit for? That vaccine?

Actually, she died of lung cancer. But hey, if you want to blame the orange loser for this, I am ok with it.

View attachment 993296

What a moronic comment about the covid vaccine. Go back to bed, kid.

She was a trailblazer. RIP.

Actually, she died of lung cancer. But hey, if you want to blame the orange loser for this, I am ok with it.
He suckered a bunch of you lefties into taking it.

What a moronic comment about the covid vaccine. Go back to bed, kid.

She was a trailblazer. RIP.
What did I say about it? I said it wasn’t from the vax. It was from turbo cancer shot got after getting the shots, which is fairly common now.

She had a "no Nazis" policy for YouTube.

Hence, the hardcore Nazis hate her.

Yes, it really is that simple.
Yes, that’s how lefties justify taking away freedom of speech. Just call everybody you don’t like a “Nazi”.

What did I say about it? I said it wasn’t from the vax. It was from turbo cancer shot got after getting the shots, which is fairly common now.
But you don't even have the good sense gawd gave a goat. :dunno: So you should never speak about vaccines. It's the reason an individual wouldn't consult a ditch digger for serious medical advice.

View attachment 993296

Radical commie?

Beverly hillbillies wee doggy.jpg

View attachment 993296

Why would someone think Trump's vaccine killed her?

I don't understand why you thought clarification was necessary.

Is it possible that the Covid jab lowered her resistance to cancer? Don't count on the media to check it out.

Forum List

Back