Former YouTube CEO, Susan Wojcicki, dies at age 56

For those wondering, no she didn’t die of the COVID vaccine. She died of cancer after getting the COVID shots and boosted.

She was a radical leftwinger who censored the hell out of anyone not inline with the radical left Agenda.

View attachment 993296

No comment

Did you get the Trump juice? Of course you did, you're a liberal.
So, you too think your orange fuhrer is a murderer for pushing that vaccine? And yet you are going to vote for him?

The orange douchebag was right. You retards would vote for him even if he committed a murder or two. :itsok:

It got rid of some liberals, he did get y'all crazy to go and get the shot and bullied the people who didn't. Shows how stupid you people are.
The same vaccine your fuhrer took. And all his family. Are you calling your fuhrer and his family stupid?

Careful, retard. You may be drummed out of the MAGA cult. You are already a loser and if you have no MAGA cult to hold on to, where would you be? :itsok:

Get your jabs bitch
You are referring to the vaccine your orange fuhrer was pedaling? Sure.

I truly hope you did not. The quicker we can thin the MAGA retards, the better the country will be. Promise me that you and your family won't touch that stuff. Pretty promise?

So, you too think your orange fuhrer is a murderer for pushing that vaccine? And yet you are going to vote for him?

The orange douchebag was right. You retards would vote for him even if he committed a murder or two. :itsok:
No, he just made it available, Biden tried to make everyone get it.
The same vaccine your fuhrer took. And all his family. Are you calling your fuhrer and his family stupid?

Careful, retard. You may be drummed out of the MAGA cult. You are already a loser and if you have no MAGA cult to hold on to, where would you be? :itsok:
Anyone that took it was ignorant, so go get your booster.

No, he just made it available, Biden tried to make everyone get it.

Anyone that took it was ignorant, so go get your booster.
So, you agree that your orange douchebag helped bring out a vaccine that kills? Not only a convicted criminal, a rapist, a tax cheater, a charity swindler... now you are also accusing him of being a murderer?

Well, you do know your orange fuhrer best. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

So, you agree that your orange douchebag helped bring out a vaccine that kills? Not only a convicted criminal, a rapist, a tax cheater, a charity swindler... now you are also accusing him of being a murderer?

Well, you do know your orange fuhrer best. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
Call it what you want, Trump made it so they could get the vaccine out as fast as possible. The pharmaceutical companies made the vaccine that kills and Biden tried to make it mandatory for everyone to take it. Sounds like Biden is the killer in this one. Like I said go get your booster. My body is clear from it.

Forum List

Back