Four arrested at Gavin Mcinnes as ANTIFA protesters become violent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-3_9-21-34.png

upload_2017-2-3_9-21-11.png

Four Arrested at Gavin McInnes Event as Antifa Protesters Become Violent
---------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later these cowards ANTIFA freaks are going get their asses seriously beat to a pulp. If I saw it being done sorry I'd just stand and watch, I might even cheer it on these are SCUMBS of the earth. Who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Liberal professors have taught these goons their behavior, people like that mental case Robert Reike that is one sick moron.

All these power tripping radicals from hollywood, to these antifa skanks lmao your bs is going to so backfire right back in your faces. You'll deserve it though.

View attachment 110478

View attachment 110476

Four Arrested at Gavin McInnes Event as Antifa Protesters Become Violent
---------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later these cowards ANTIFA freaks are going get their asses seriously beat to a pulp. If I saw it being done sorry I'd just stand and watch, I might even cheer it on these are SCUMBS of the earth. Who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Liberal professors have taught these goons their behavior, people like that mental case Robert Reike that is one sick moron.

All these power tripping radicals from hollywood, to these antifa skanks lmao your bs is going to so backfire right back in your faces. You'll deserve it though.

Thanks, the news was reporting another democrat attack on Free speech yesterday but they wouldn't say which conservative/libertarian/tea party speaker it was....

All violent protesters, pro-Trump and anti-Trump, need to be stopped.

Link to violence by Trump supporters at one of their recent protests please.
That's not what I said. I said all violent protesters need to be stopped. You don't agree, OK.

There is only one group organized for violence and that is the democrat party....we have bob craemer and scott foval, on video recordings stating that they organized violence at Trump rallies on behalf of, and under the pay and direction of the hilary campaign and the Demcorat National Committee......they recieved their orders directly from the Director of Special Events at the DNC and they visited the White House to meet with obama.....

That's not what I said. I said all violent protesters need to be stopped. You don't agree, OK.

yes you did.
You said "All violent protesters, pro-Trump and anti-Trump need to stop"....that clearly implies both sides are violent.
But then...everyone knows you are a troll so....

yes you did.
You said "All violent protesters, pro-Trump and anti-Trump need to stop"....that clearly implies both sides are violent.
What is clearly implied is your lack of understanding about language.

I said all protesters, pro-Trump and anti-Trump, need to stop.

So you approve of violence.

yes you did.

Haha...what a tool you are...[flip]...here kid, have a nickle and go by some gum to entertain yourself.

A part of me wants to see them arrested.

Another part of me wants to see them continue to escalate the violence until Trump supporters finally decide enough is enough, and beat them like the low-T beta males we all know they are.

I'm so conflicted.

yes you did.

There is no Pro-Trump violence....

No, your post clearly implies violence at pro Trump protests. Since there is no such activity. YOU need to help stop liberal violent protestors.

Trump supporters don't go around acting like lunatic and they certainly don't go around beating up women, or smacking young girls in the face with a metal flag pole. Only cowards do what they are doing. ( ANTIFA)

No, your post clearly implies violence at pro Trump protests. Since there is no such activity. YOU need to help stop liberal violent protestors.
Only in a weak head.

Forum List

Back