🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four items that will be in short supply (supposedly) in 2023...

Aluminum has been in short supply for the last four months. That's what's been responsible for sporadic shortages of Monster energy drinks and canned catfood.
We've had a can shortage for three years now. Supposedly they built new can manufacturers but my brand of beer still only comes in bottles.

I want to see how someone stocks up on bread!
6C48C779-F54E-413B-BA05-577D5A167D54.jpeg

Yep, stock up, buy like crazy now so that the shortage becomes a reality like TP did two years ago!

I want to see how someone stocks up on bread!
It actually freezes well , though I take your point .

I have watched my top class speciality breads move up very fast from £1.40 to £2.00 over the last 6-8 weeks and now they are obviously missing one or two ingredients and the loaf size has fallen dramatically .Bastards .

I saw M&S pricing their home made "special" a few weeks ago at £4.00 a loaf .

Several months ago I forecast that a top quality loaf would cost £6.00 minimum this coming summer and that looks a reasonable guess.
Trouble is that lowering your standards is nasty nasty . The thought of eating English mass produced white rubbish or stomach bloating wholemeal is a mini nightmare .
I want my full size Pumpernickel or Date and Honey or Walnut with Pumpkin Seeds .

Yep...we have a shitload of flour.
The fucken government now wants to end the use of mylar bags because they claim drug dealers are using them to defeat drug sniffing dogs.
More like they dont want people storing a bunch of food.
A lot of this is obvious if we look for it. Over the years a little here a little there. The banking rules are a trip.

Forum List

Back