Four of the "green goblin" subway attackers IDed

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
green-goblin-subway-attack-gang-identified-feat-image.jpg

All four identified suspects live in NYCHA’s Queensboro Houses, according to Essig.

Peguero has the most extensive criminal history with nine prior arrests, followed by Alston, who has been cuffed three times, Soto, arrested twice, and Issouf, who has been busted once before, the chief said.

The caught-on-video attack “originally stemmed from an apparent bump on the platform and spilled into the subway car,” Essig said.

4 members of ‘Green Goblin’ subway attack crew ID’d by NYPD

Damn, I was hoping they would be IDed by the medical examiner.

All four identified suspects live in NYCHA’s Queensboro Houses, according to Essig.

Peguero has the most extensive criminal history with nine prior arrests, followed by Alston, who has been cuffed three times, Soto, arrested twice, and Issouf, who has been busted once before, the chief said.

The caught-on-video attack “originally stemmed from an apparent bump on the platform and spilled into the subway car,” Essig said.

We Don't Need More Prisons; We Need More Morgues

MAGA Republicans! :mad:

We Don't Need More Prisons; We Need More Morgues
That's where we're headed. These idiots are so deranged that they believe they can get away with abusing innocent people without any consequences. Eventually, people are going to start going kinetic on their stupid asses.

All of those bitches should have been beaten down to the point where they needed help to stand and walk away. I'm thinking that'd do more to create civility in them than anything else ever could.

Forum List

Back