Four protesting Dolphins joined by a big fifth — owner Steve Ross

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Hyde: Four protesting Dolphins joined by a big fifth — owner Steve Ross

Ross is in the elite club of NFL owners. He's a multi-billionaire. He's a game-changer, too. And if players face some fans' wrath for kneeling down – as they know they do – Ross presents a bigger name and bigger target for those to grow angry about.

"I don't think there was any lack of respect," Ross said. "Everyone in this team and whole organization respects the flag and what it stands for. These guys are making a conversation about something that's very important topic in this country. I'm 100 percent in support of them."

What will they do now? More and more whites are joining them and now it's going to be hard to explain why no one is mad at the owner of the Dolphins but angry as hell at the players haha

What is your point for all this?
Do you support their opinion? If so, why?

Ross is in the elite club of NFL owners. He's a multi-billionaire. He's a game-changer, too. And if players face some fans' wrath for kneeling down – as they know they do – Ross presents a bigger name and bigger target for those to grow angry about.

"I don't think there was any lack of respect," Ross said. "Everyone in this team and whole organization respects the flag and what it stands for. These guys are making a conversation about something that's very important topic in this country. I'm 100 percent in support of them."

What will they do now? More and more whites are joining them and now it's going to be hard to explain why no one is mad at the owner of the Dolphins but angry as hell at the players haha

what are they protesting about? again? They don't say?

yo CC, I think you should post up another thread, you're slipping.

BTW, did you see the sponser pulled his sponsership for the Denver's Brandon Marshall who knelt.

I'm a veteran and I support their right to protest. I have to say that I just don't get it though. Some cops shoot some black crime suspects and the country is somehow oppressive? Cops here and there have been abusing their power for as long as there have been cops. Most police shootings are justified and they don't just target blacks. What does this have to do with the country though? What will disrespecting the flag gain them? Kaepernick got $100 million for playing a game and he's oppressed? Shit, give me $100 million and oppress me then.

So the owner is going along with these 4 people?

Remember this is the same owner who sold minority stakes in his team to the Gloria Estefen and jennifer Lopez so he had a red carpet feel to his games.

Did you somehow miss the Dolphin thread I already started?
not him, he is out for the high count of threads on the same topic. So you best get out of his way. Not like any mod should do the same thing here as other topics. Funny how certain topics the mods don't intervene on.

You can't help but understand what morons these are.

Who watches football? Beer drinking American conservatives, or humas eating leftists?

I dropped my NFL package on cable. I encourage all real Americans to do the same.

Fuck the NFL.

Some cops shoot some black crime suspects and the country is somehow oppressive?

Well if that was the only thing I'd agree with you...except they seem to shoot innocent people too and its ok too. I know, I know not one person who was shot by an officer is "innocent" right? All of them deserved it on different varying levels such as talking back, or struggling while being choked instead of the natural reaction to being choked which is to lay there quietly. Or having a knife in your pocket or not having anything and cops thinking you did. etc

What is your point for all this?
Do you support their opinion? If so, why?

My point is...Where is the outrage? Another white person flies under the outrage radar.
Well, I cant comment on your racist aspect.
My belief is they have a right to do it. Even though it makes them pieces of shit. Especially when you consider the stats on cop/black violence and the guy they are supporting walked out the next day with a fidel castro shirt on. IE he is a goddamn moron.

Criminals shoot cops all they time. I guess they need to mount a protest too! Like kneel over the dead or sit at the coffee shop when a 9-11 call comes in. We can see who can out protest the other. Cops have rights too.

Some cops shoot some black crime suspects and the country is somehow oppressive?

Well if that was the only thing I'd agree with you...except they seem to shoot innocent people too and its ok too. I know, I know not one person who was shot by an officer is "innocent" right? All of them deserved it on different varying levels such as talking back, or struggling while being choked instead of the natural reaction to being choked which is to lay there quietly. Or having a knife in your pocket or not having anything and cops thinking you did. etc
they were most all connected to some bad behavior necessitating the need of the officers to show up at where they were. The suspects, as they are most often referred to, some how feel they don't have the need to listen to these sworn protectors as outlined by our laws, so they incite the behavior of the officers. Seems rather cut and dry to me.

Forum List

Back