Four thugs charged with assault and attempted murder.

The Cops saved his life

No they didn't. He had already put himself out. They attacked him because they thought he was the asshole they were chasing. You're just as stupid and dishonest as they are.

One kick looked pretty harsh, but the others seems to be trying to stamp out the flames, and they dragged him away from that raging inferno.

I think if they wanted to kill him they easily could have.

One kick looked pretty harsh, but the others seems to be trying to stamp out the flames, and they dragged him away from that raging inferno.

I think if they wanted to kill him they easily could have.

And the guns were in case the fire tried to get away?

Sometimes justice is served for asshole cops as well.

This is another example of why cops need to have cameras on them.

The Cops saved his life

By stomping on him and breaking ribs. Yeah. Tell you what. When someone holds you at gunpoint and stomps on you I’ll just shrug and say they were saving your life.

i would say it is best it goes to court

too me though

it looks like at first they thought he was the perp

but after a few seconds the firearms are put away

as they are dragging him away from the fire

it also appears the cop in the background that first is kicking the guy

is also seen stomping out the fire on the sidewalk

the dude on the camera didnt holler anything about

stopping that you got the wrong guy or anything

other then clling out to help him

The Cops saved his life

By stomping on him and breaking ribs. Yeah. Tell you what. When someone holds you at gunpoint and stomps on you I’ll just shrug and say they were saving your life.

How do you know that his ribs were not broken in the car crash?

Too funny. Really.

The cops were charged with assault and attempted murder. Not just for stomping a burning man. But for shooting at a moving car. Here is what I love. One of the charges is possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes.

4 NJ officers indicted in innocent man's beating after crash

The victim says the cops broke his ribs. The prosecutor determined it was so. Even funnier is the defenders of the thin blue li(n)e all argue that no indictment proves innocence when cops shoot unarmed people. But now there is no convex. No idea that if they were indicted they must be guilty.

Forum List

Back