Four way Prez Race Heating up - NBC - H 39% T 38% Gary Johnson 10% Stein 6%

I'm hearing more about Stein recently.

Looking at her site, she's pretty much right in line with Sanders on the issues.

Here's hoping that this establishment backlash thing ultimately yields us a new major party or two.

Last edited:
Oh snap!!!

Hillary is a total disaster. She's by far the most dishonest and corrupt candidate in history. Her stage presence and voice are enough to kill small pets if exposed for too long.

Sadly....about 50% of voters are retarded enough to vote Democrat anyway.

Oh snap!!!

Hillary is a total disaster. She's by far the most dishonest and corrupt candidate in history. Her stage presence and voice are enough to kill small pets if exposed for too long.

Sadly....about 50% of voters are retarded enough to vote Democrat anyway.
The retarded far right of the GOP is costing the party the presidency and apparently the Senate.

You must be happy Hillary is ahead. Now go back and check the track record of Presidential races - the candidate ahead in June wins what % of the time???

Fine. Then all you refugees from the GOP go vote for the Libertarian instead of Trump.

You must be happy Hillary is ahead. Now go back and check the track record of Presidential races - the candidate ahead in June wins what % of the time???

LOL. This clown starts a thread touting the polls and then at this point makes a post denigrating the polls as worthless in June.

More precisely, I posted it to show Hillary's 50% plus ratings in the two way polls do not reflect just how SHALLOW and UNEXCITED her support base really is...

Nobody really like her, they just hate Trump more...

More precisely, I posted it to show Hillary's 50% plus ratings in the two way polls do not reflect just how SHALLOW and UNEXCITED her support base really is...

Nobody really like her, they just hate Trump more...
That's your silly opinion, for sure.

Forum List

Back