Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

You hate black people we get it.

Another simple-minded bit of cluelessness. Batting 1,000 as usual.

If you object to a white person getting killed by a black, you hate black people and are racist. This is the entire basis of the vilification of George Zimmerman. He had the audacity not to die.

BUT if a white person kills a black you can bet your ass the black community(cnn, msnbc) would be going crazy.

This is what you call a double standard.

IF ONE IS RACIST. Why isn't the other?

If you object to a white person getting killed by a black, you hate black people and are racist. This is the entire basis of the vilification of George Zimmerman. He had the audacity not to die.

Tank is a racist because he is an admitted racist. Retard.

I have no problem with racist.

I'm not racist myself, but I'm me and no one else.

I'd drink a beer with Tank, regardless. :smiliehug:

Takes a coward to sucker punch someone when their back is turned. I hope this piece of crap fries.

I agree, that was despicable. What's really bad, is that a lot of guys do not realize how easy it is to kill a man with your fists. a girl can do it. All it takes is to knock someone down and have their head bounce off the cement.

I used to box - I hit like a freight train.

I won't punch someone unless my life is in danger.

I used to box - I hit like a freight train.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Looked to me like the old guy said something at the end that caused the guy to hit him. I wouldnt hit an old dude regardless but wonder what he said?

Does it matter what he said,assuming he said anything at all?
Figures you try and make up an excuse for the scumbags actions.
They should lynch that fucken piece of shit.

And the guy had his head turned when the piece of humane trash swung at him.

Last edited:

Looked to me like the old guy said something at the end that caused the guy to hit him. I wouldnt hit an old dude regardless but wonder what he said?

Yeah it does matter. They were walking away when he said something. Again there is no reason to hit an old guy no matter what he said but he definitely said something that made the guy stop and hit him.

Tank is a racist because he is an admitted racist. Retard.

Doesn't make this video any less valid does it? No it does not. Read my signature.

Yeah it does matter. They were walking away when he said something. Again there is no reason to hit an old guy no matter what he said but he definitely said something that made the guy stop and hit him.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

If thats what he said then I'd be happy if he got killed.

Glad it wasn't me. I don't care what color someone is. Punching an old person in front of me warrants another old person biting, clawing, kicking and doing as much damage as possible before they take me out. And they better be damn sure I am dead, too.

Plus the guy didn't look white to me. He looked mid eastern.

The victim was only 40 and had Asbergers syndrome.

If thats what he said then I'd be happy if he got killed.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

Black people call each other ****** all day long. If the word ****** is a kill able offense you better start in your own backyard.

Not really. Doesn't mean the same coming from a Black person. If a white person does it then its a reason to knock his ass out.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

Black people call each other ****** all day long. If the word ****** is a kill able offense you better start in your own backyard.

Not really. Doesn't mean the same coming from a Black person. If a white person does it then its a reason to knock his ass out.

Yes I know, I've heard that old bullshit story a million times. All it does is make people disrespect you all the more. Youse got a pr problem now stop whining cause people cross the street to avoid you.

Yes I know, I've heard that old bullshit story a million times. All it does is make people disrespect you all the more. Youse got a pr problem now stop whining cause people cross the street to avoid you.

Why would I be worried about what white people respect? If you want to be afraid and cross the street thats your problem. I could care less. I dont subscribe to PR. If you fall for PR you are stupider than what I originally thought.

Forum List

Back