Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

Evidently its a suitable punishment. Not for me to question the will of God. Its a fact people have died for calling someone ******. its not hate that would make me happy. Thats an oxymoron. What would make me happy is that one less bigot is walking the earth. Its too tiring to walk around hating people.

People use bigoted words all the time and don't get killed. Is that God's will too? I can understand detesting bigoted people, but to wish death on someone because they hurled a slur at someone? That shows you have a problem. It shows you don't value humane life.

We don't even know that this guy said anything racial ass see fuss just clung to it, he's a racist moron bitching about bigoted people. Oh the irony! :cuckoo:

Thats what "if" means. Its a very short word that, in the context used, basically means it could be true or not. When you get confused as to what a word means there is a book called a dictionary that can help you out.

if

conjunction
introducing a conditional clause.
synonyms: on (the) condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), as long as, given that, in the event that More
on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.
"if you have a complaint, write to the director"
(with past tense) introducing a hypothetical situation.
"if you had stayed, this would never have happened"
whenever; every time.
"if I go out, she gets nasty"
synonyms: whenever, every time More
despite the possibility that; no matter whether.
"if it takes me seven years, I shall do it"
(often used in indirect questions) whether.
"he asked if we would like some coffee"
expressing a polite request.
"if I could trouble you for your names?"
expressing an opinion.
"that's an awfully long walk, if you don't mind my saying so"
expressing surprise or regret.
"well, if it isn't Frank!"
with implied reservation.
and perhaps not.
"the new leaders have little if any control"
used to admit something as being possible but regarded as relatively insignificant.
"if there was any weakness, it was naiveté"
despite being (used before an adjective or adverb to introduce a contrast).
"she was honest, if a little brutal"
synonyms: although, albeit, but, yet, while; More
noun
noun: if; plural noun: ifs
a condition or supposition.
"there are so many ifs and buts in the policy"
synonyms: uncertainty, doubt;

You want to revise your statement?

No

So even though the proof someone else brought it up is right there in your face you still say I brought it up? Gotcha.

Dude, I don't know if you're just being provocative to get a rise out of some of us, but if you truly believe someone deserves to be physically atacked and killed simply because he used the n word, then you've been taught all wrong, and you need to be cleansed of this kind of thinking and then educated properly.

Again I refer you to God or the deity of your choice to figure out if its someones will or not. I didnt wish death on anyone. I said it would make me happy if they did die and they were bigots. Sames goes for other groups of people on this planet too numerous to list. I value human life but not at the expense of other peoples lives. Bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Their lives are not worth the dog shit on the bottom of someones shoe. If that is a problem to you then i really don't know what to tell you.

Not all bigots kill people. Bigots are people too, and you what, people have the ability to change. To say their lives aren't worth dog shit says you have the problem, not me. I find it very hypocritical that you detest intolerant people, but, at the same time, you don't value peoples lives because of their beliefs.

I never claimed all bigots kill people. I said bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Why is saying their lives are not worth dog shit a problem to you? Thats your opinion of course but I have mine. Your opinion is not as important to me as mine is. I detest intolerant people because they make the world a less tolerable place by their actions. To me that not hypocritical. Can you show me what is hypocritical about that sentiment?

Ironic was probably a more suitable word than hypocritical.

Fuck you ******.

And by the way....this is the first time in my life I have ever used this word in anger.
But you deserve it.
Keep it up assleper,you're doing a fine job creating hatred towards blacks.

Dont lie. :lol:
Nobody cares about your hatred least of all me.

So you dont think your actions reflect on blacks in general?
Walk proud dumbfuck in the knowledge that your attitude just might contribute to the next blackman that gets gunned down by a white guy.
What a fucken moron.

So even though the proof someone else brought it up is right there in your face you still say I brought it up? Gotcha.

Dude, I don't know if you're just being provocative to get a rise out of some of us, but if you truly believe someone deserves to be physically atacked and killed simply because he used the n word, then you've been taught all wrong, and you need to be cleansed of this kind of thinking and then educated properly.

No I'm not being provocative. I dont have time for that. I already explained that i am not the judge of whether someones life is ended or not. I do believe that if someone expresses bigotry towards anyone they are a potential danger and responsible for whatever happens to them be it death or just a fat lip. We all like to talk about personal accountability. If you have hate in your heart keep it there and dont screw up someone elses day. If that someone else clocks you because of things that are going on in their life you asked for it. I'm not going weep for you.

And by the way....this is the first time in my life I have ever used this word in anger.
But you deserve it.
Keep it up assleper,you're doing a fine job creating hatred towards blacks.

Dont lie. :lol:
Nobody cares about your hatred least of all me.

So you dont think your actions reflect on blacks in general?
Walk proud dumbfuck in the knowledge that your attitude just might contribute to the next blackman that gets gunned down by a white guy.
What a fucken moron.

My actions reflect on no one but me. You are the dumbass that believes all Black people think alike. Thats a you problem. Personally what you think is not important to me. By that same token the next white person that gets gunned down by a black person could be attributed to you. You ever thought of that retard?

Not all bigots kill people. Bigots are people too, and you what, people have the ability to change. To say their lives aren't worth dog shit says you have the problem, not me. I find it very hypocritical that you detest intolerant people, but, at the same time, you don't value peoples lives because of their beliefs.

I never claimed all bigots kill people. I said bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Why is saying their lives are not worth dog shit a problem to you? Thats your opinion of course but I have mine. Your opinion is not as important to me as mine is. I detest intolerant people because they make the world a less tolerable place by their actions. To me that not hypocritical. Can you show me what is hypocritical about that sentiment?

Ironic was probably a more suitable word than hypocritical.

I dont see it as ironic. More as a sad state of affairs.

Keep up the hate assleper. Just remember,all you're doing is painting a target on the back of blacks who dont think like you.
I'm sure they appreciate it....

Are you threatening other black people?

Nope. But it's people like you that inflame hatred.
I think you're nothing but a troll who's out to anger white people not realizing(or maybe you do)that a certain percentage of the population is looking for a reason to hate blacks.
Way to inflame the hatred you moron.

No I'm not being provocative. I dont have time for that. I already explained that i am not the judge of whether someones life is ended or not. I do believe that if someone expresses bigotry towards anyone they are a potential danger and responsible for whatever happens to them be it death or just a fat lip. We all like to talk about personal accountability. If you have hate in your heart keep it there and dont screw up someone elses day. If that someone else clocks you because of things that are going on in their life you asked for it. I'm not going weep for you.

I see you're now backpedalling a bit.

Forum List

Back