Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

You better put on your glasses then. You must be near sighted.

Earlier you said he "deserved" to be attacked, your last post was a bit softer.

Anyway, it's just sick and twisted to believe someone deserves to be physically attacked for their speech.
I highly recommend you re-think your belief system.

Deserved meaning "rightfully earned". Yes they deserve it because they earned it. They have the ability to control what they say. They need to be the one to exercise restraint instead of depending on someone else to do it for them. You are entitled to your opinion but I like my belief system so i will stay with it until something occurs to change it. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.

That is wrong thinking. A person does not deserve to be physically attacked because of the speech they use. The law does not allow a person to attack another for speech.
You are wrong, and you have obviously been taught wrong. This is not an opinion, it is fact. You cannot attack another person simply because you are offended with their choice of words.

If it would make you happy it must be ok with you. If it's not okay with you it would make you sad or angry! See how normal people think? Who the hell raised you up?

Thats if you are in charge of what I mean. You arent so no one really cares what you think. If you want an explanation, ask instead of accusing. You look slightly less stupid for assuming you know when you cant possibly be inside my head. However in your case since you have already been caught in a lie several times now you may want to rethink how normal you really are.

You put it in witting. Not I.

Earlier you said he "deserved" to be attacked, your last post was a bit softer.

Anyway, it's just sick and twisted to believe someone deserves to be physically attacked for their speech.
I highly recommend you re-think your belief system.

Deserved meaning "rightfully earned". Yes they deserve it because they earned it. They have the ability to control what they say. They need to be the one to exercise restraint instead of depending on someone else to do it for them. You are entitled to your opinion but I like my belief system so i will stay with it until something occurs to change it. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.

That is wrong thinking. A person does not deserve to be physically attacked because of the speech they use. The law does not allow a person to attack another for speech.
You are wrong, and you have obviously been taught wrong. This is not an opinion, it is fact. You cannot attack another person simply because you are offended with their choice of words.

I disagree. I am also not talking about the law as it has been wrong countless times before. You provoke someone on purpose you deserve whatever happens to you. Any other situation in life your actions dictate your outcome. Same thing here. You may not like it because its not flowery but its real.

Last edited:
If it would make you happy it must be ok with you. If it's not okay with you it would make you sad or angry! See how normal people think? Who the hell raised you up?

Thats if you are in charge of what I mean. You arent so no one really cares what you think. If you want an explanation, ask instead of accusing. You look slightly less stupid for assuming you know when you cant possibly be inside my head. However in your case since you have already been caught in a lie several times now you may want to rethink how normal you really are.

If you have problems comprehending what i wrote ask for clarification. There is no shame in that.

LOL ...Nobody ever talked so much but said so little.

If you have problems comprehending what i wrote ask for clarification. There is no shame in that.

Yes, me and everyone else reading this thread. But don't let me be the one to burst your smart bubble,

Yes, me and everyone else reading this thread. But don't let me be the one to burst your smart bubble,

Everyone else can read the thread and see not only did you assume I brought up the scenario, when confronted with evidence you maintained your lie. Herewego just admitted he brought it up but you are too petty to admit you made a mistake. No big deal though.

Did you say I was the one that brought it up?

I said it. I brought it up. Happy?
And in your case I'm not even sorry about it.

I dont care if you are sorry or not. i was just wondering if you were going to keep on lying about your first assumption then your subsequent lie.

If you're going to call someone a liar you might want to be specific about what you are accusing them of lying about.
I can understand why you are so vague when you consider how often you've been caught being less then truthful.

I said it. I brought it up. Happy?
And in your case I'm not even sorry about it.

I dont care if you are sorry or not. i was just wondering if you were going to keep on lying about your first assumption then your subsequent lie.

If you're going to call someone a liar you might want to be specific about what you are accusing them of lying about.
I can understand why you are so vague when you consider how often you've been caught being less then truthful.

If you go back you will see I corrected my reply as I thought you were willowtree. You nor anyone else has ever caught me being untruthful. You are people on a message board. I have no reason to resort to lies like willowtree.

The doof thinks he's being clever.

You are the doof. You just admitted that you are the one that brought up the n-word scenario. Willowtree lied and claimed I did. I dont have to be smart to run circles around you 2 clowns.

If you go back you will see I corrected my reply as I thought you were willowtree. You nor anyone else has ever caught me being untruthful. You are people on a message board. I have no reason to resort to lies like willowtree.

Where was that?

Where was that?

Where was what? My correction? On the last page if thats what you are talking about.

You are the doof. You just admitted that you are the one that brought up the n-word scenario. Willowtree lied and claimed I did. I dont have to be smart to run circles around you 2 clowns.

Why would admitting something I never denied make me a doof.:cuckoo:

Why would admitting something I never denied make me a doof.:cuckoo:

You called me a doof referencing willowtrees lie. You are a doof for doing that when you just admitted you brought it up. You are condoning willowtrees lie.

Forum List

Back