Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

You are the doof. You just admitted that you are the one that brought up the n-word scenario. Willowtree lied and claimed I did. I dont have to be smart to run circles around you 2 clowns.

Why would admitting something I never denied make me a doof.:cuckoo:

You called me a doof referencing willowtrees lie. You are a doof for doing that when you just admitted you brought it up. You are condoning willowtrees lie.

Okay,it's become obvious you're lost. Do we need to slow down for you?

Why would admitting something I never denied make me a doof.:cuckoo:

You called me a doof referencing willowtrees lie. You are a doof for doing that when you just admitted you brought it up. You are condoning willowtrees lie.

Okay,it's become obvious you're lost. Do we need to slow down for you?

I think you would be better off asking me to slow down. Both of you are lost and dont realize it. Its like the blind leading the blind watching you 2 flounder around trying to help each other.

Aaaah..so you calling 100% of the people on this board retarded. Gotcha.

Reading is fundamental. Try having someone else read my comment to you until it sinks in.

For the record, having you accuse me of lying bothers me not a bit. You wrote what you wrote, you can't walk away from that by calling me a liar.

I can tell it doesnt bother you. I've never seen anyone blatantly lie with no conscious whatsoever even with proof being shown to them multiple times. Its sociopathic behavior. Yes i wrote what I wrote but are you sure that you have a grasp on how obvious your lie about what i wrote is?

Aaaah..so you calling 100% of the people on this board retarded. Gotcha.

Reading is fundamental. Try having someone else read my comment to you until it sinks in.

For the record, having you accuse me of lying bothers me not a bit. You wrote what you wrote, you can't walk away from that by calling me a liar.

I'm waiting for him to agree to posting up his statements condoning murder for an insult and asking for some opinions.
You think he knows how it would turn out?

I'm waiting for him to agree to posting up his statements condoning murder for an insult and asking for some opinions.

Frankly my dear! I don't give a damn. :eusa_angel:

I can agree with that. I just hate a fool who clearly said something and then denies it.
I probably should just put the noob on ignore and be done with him. He clearly cant be honest so whats the point of arguing with him right?

I can agree with that. I just hate a fool who clearly said something and then denies it.
I probably should just put the noob on ignore and be done with him. He clearly cant be honest so whats the point of arguing with him right?

That would be your best bet. I really wish you would start a thread so i can make you and willowtree look stupid some more when you lie and i catch you two in those lies. Matter of fact I dare you pussy.

That would be your best bet. I really wish you would start a thread so i can make you and willowtree look stupid some more when you lie and i catch you two in those lies. Matter of fact I dare you pussy.

So you really want me to post your comments and ask opinions?
Here are your statements condoning murder for an insult. Are you still sure?

"If thats what he said then I'd be happy if he got killed."

"If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him."

"Yes they deserve it because they earned it."

"If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him."

What part of "Its fine with me dipshit" dont you understand? Go ahead and post them. Be very careful with your claims or I will make you look stupid in front of the people who's opinions you value.

What part of "Its fine with me dipshit" dont you understand? Go ahead and post them. Be very careful with your claims or I will make you look stupid in front of the people who's opinions you value.

Are you too stupid to realize that no one has come in to vouch for you? :eusa_shhh:

Are you too stupid to realize that no one has come in to vouch for you? :eusa_shhh:

I'm fighting the urge to post this crap because it is I admit somewhat juvenile.
But the idea that he thinks this isnt condoning murder is really annoying.

i didnt realize I needed someone to vouch for me? Is that a rule here that i missed?

Forum List

Back