Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

Asclepias hates white people, because they remind him he's black

Tank hates Black people, because they remind him how much of a failure he is.
I don't hate black people, because I understand why you behave the way you do.

It's natural

It would be like hating dogs because they bark.

I dont hate white people for a similar reason. I dont claim to understand you but you would be funny if you were not so insecure. Its hard to hate someone that should be pitied.

Deserved meaning "rightfully earned". Yes they deserve it because they earned it. They have the ability to control what they say. They need to be the one to exercise restraint instead of depending on someone else to do it for them. You are entitled to your opinion but I like my belief system so i will stay with it until something occurs to change it. Thanks anyway for the recommendation.

That is wrong thinking. A person does not deserve to be physically attacked because of the speech they use. The law does not allow a person to attack another for speech.
You are wrong, and you have obviously been taught wrong. This is not an opinion, it is fact. You cannot attack another person simply because you are offended with their choice of words.

I disagree. I am also not talking about the law as it has been wrong countless times before. You provoke someone on purpose you deserve whatever happens to you. Any other situation in life your actions dictate your outcome. Same thing here. You may not like it because its not flowery but its real.

Bullshit. We don't attack and kill people simply because we are upset with the use of their language. You have been taught wrong, and you need to get your head straightened out.

I would say that if this poster is black as you say, then he's exhibiting hate towards white people if he believes they deserve to be attacked and even killed simply for referring to a person of color as a n......

I doubt if the guy made any racial remarks. That's always a favorite excuse. "He called me a ****** so I hit him".

That is wrong thinking. A person does not deserve to be physically attacked because of the speech they use. The law does not allow a person to attack another for speech.
You are wrong, and you have obviously been taught wrong. This is not an opinion, it is fact. You cannot attack another person simply because you are offended with their choice of words.

I disagree. I am also not talking about the law as it has been wrong countless times before. You provoke someone on purpose you deserve whatever happens to you. Any other situation in life your actions dictate your outcome. Same thing here. You may not like it because its not flowery but its real.

Bullshit. We don't attack and kill people simply because we are upset with the use of their language. You have been taught wrong, and you need to get your head straightened out.

Thats not what I said but your reply is bullshit. This happens all the time. My head is fine.

I would say that if this poster is black as you say, then he's exhibiting hate towards white people if he believes they deserve to be attacked and even killed simply for referring to a person of color as a n......

I am Black and I disagree with you. I don't hate white people. Its me so i should know if I hate a specific ethnicity or not. If I did hate white people you would know in no uncertain terms.

I doubt if the guy made any racial remarks. That's always a favorite excuse. "He called me a ****** so I hit him".

Why do you doubt he said it? Something made the guy hit him. They were walking away at first.
Yeah, just like all those big brave black boys playing the knockout game?

Looks like whatever the guy said his friend did not appreciate it. It doesnt appear to be the knockout game. The police already said that was media hype to frighten sissies like you anyway SJ.

Why do you doubt he said it? Something made the guy hit him. They were walking away at first.

Looks like whatever the guy said his friend did not appreciate it. It doesnt appear to be the knockout game. The police already said that was media hype to frighten sissies like you anyway SJ.
More likely he saw a vulnerable white guy and took advantage of him. One thing you'll never see is one of them starting shit with a white guy who isn't 70 years old or disabled in some way, one on one. You guys are cowards, and everybody knows it. You talk a lot of shit but you never do shit unless you're in a pack or you're attacking a woman or disabled man.

More likely he saw a vulnerable white guy and took advantage of him. One thing you'll never see is one of them starting shit with a white guy who isn't 70 years old or disabled in some way, one on one. You guys are cowards, and everybody knows it. You talk a lot of shit but you never do shit unless you're in a pack or you're attacking a woman or disabled man.

We all know thats not true. You could see he was agitating the first Black guy. They were walking away when the guy said something. Funny how you white bigots find a way to twist something from a perfectly clear video into some scary "Black people are out to kill us" shit. Man up and stop being such a pussy.

We all know thats not true. You could see he was agitating the first Black guy. They were walking away when the guy said something. Funny how you white bigots find a way to twist something from a perfectly clear video into some scary "Black people are out to kill us" shit. Man up and stop being such a pussy.

Yeah ...he's a tough buck for punching an old man with aspergers.
Is he your hero?

Forum List

Back