Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

What part of "Its fine with me dipshit" dont you understand? Go ahead and post them. Be very careful with your claims or I will make you look stupid in front of the people who's opinions you value.

Are you too stupid to realize that no one has come in to vouch for you? :eusa_shhh:

I'm fighting the urge to post this crap because it is I admit somewhat juvenile.
But the idea that he thinks this isnt condoning murder is really annoying.

Dont fight it. Do it. I already see you are way off base. I could be fun for both of us.

f6b58d80f9bda9a43b6ee9c4698970102575ad4e2a5f0f542c2d4ff9a4db9362.jpg

Last edited:
Are you too stupid to realize that no one has come in to vouch for you? :eusa_shhh:

I'm fighting the urge to post this crap because it is I admit somewhat juvenile.

Dont fight it. Do it. I already see you are way off base. I could be fun for both of us.

I'll tell you what. Where exactly am I off base with those comments you made? I mean maybe you're a N.Y.er or something and I understand there can be somewhat of a social/language gap compared to a Texan.
And I'm being serious here. Explain to me how those statements dont condone murder in the context that they've been delivered.

I'll tell you what. Where exactly am I off base with those comments you made? I mean maybe you're a N.Y.er or something and I understand there can be somewhat of a social/language gap compared to a Texan.
And I'm being serious here. Explain to me how those statements dont condone murder in the context that they've been delivered.

Sounds to me you are losing your resolve. If I were you i wouldn't worry about what other people thought. I would start my thread on the assumptions you seem to have made already. Why are you suddenly being serious and trying to find understanding after talking all that shit you cant back up?

Yeah it does matter. They were walking away when he said something. Again there is no reason to hit an old guy no matter what he said but he definitely said something that made the guy stop and hit him.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

If thats what he said then I'd be happy if he got killed.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

Black people call each other ****** all day long. If the word ****** is a kill able offense you better start in your own backyard.

Not really. Doesn't mean the same coming from a Black person. If a white person does it then its a reason to knock his ass out.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

I disagree - he deserved to die? What if the man who said it was insane, or mentally disabled? I can't really believe that you would want someone to die over a word.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

You think getting murdered is a suitable punishment for calling someone ******? You got to get the hate out of your heart.

What part of "Its fine with me dipshit" dont you understand? Go ahead and post them. Be very careful with your claims or I will make you look stupid in front of the people who's opinions you value.

i didnt realize I needed someone to vouch for me? Is that a rule here that i missed?

post a quote where I used the word "need" go ahead,

i didnt realize I needed someone to vouch for me? Is that a rule here that i missed?

Why do you want me to post a quote where you said "need"? I never claimed you said it. Regardless you would just lie anyway if I did post it. You lied saying i was the one that brought up the n-word so what would make this any different? Face it. Your are untrustworthy and incapable of telling the truth.

Last edited:

Why do you want me to post a quote where you said "need"? I never claimed you said it. Regardless you would just lie anyway if I did post it. You lied saying i was the one that brought up the n-word so what would make this any different? Face it. Your are untrustworthy and incapable of telling the truth.

words have consequences.

words have consequences.

My point exactly. However, so do lies. You are a pathological liar.

words have consequences.

My point exactly. However, so do lies. You are a pathological liar.

prove it.

I've put this pond scum on ignore. Anyone who condones murder for any reason is a waste of time. Done. Now watch him claim victory.. her

Sounds to me you are losing your resolve. If I were you i wouldn't worry about what other people thought. I would start my thread on the assumptions you seem to have made already. Why are you suddenly being serious and trying to find understanding after talking all that shit you cant back up?

Don't misread me boy. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything.
I mean there could be some reason you dont think like a normal person,maybe you were dropped on your head as a child. Maybe you were ass raped by a clan member in prison.
Just trying to cover all the pertinents.

Another simple-minded bit of cluelessness. Batting 1,000 as usual.

If you object to a white person getting killed by a black, you hate black people and are racist. This is the entire basis of the vilification of George Zimmerman. He had the audacity not to die.

Tank is a racist because he is an admitted racist. Retard.
A racist thinks all humans are the same except for the color of their skin

Don't misread me boy. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything.
I mean there could be some reason you dont think like a normal person,maybe you were dropped on your head as a child. Maybe you were ass raped by a clan member in prison.
Just trying to cover all the pertinents.

Thats a good boy. Make sure you cover all your bases for your big outing. After that you better double check another time just to be sure. :lol:

Asclepias hates white people, because they remind him he's black

Tank hates Black people, because they remind him how much of a failure he is.
I don't hate black people, because I understand why you behave the way you do.

It's natural

It would be like hating dogs because they bark.

Forum List

Back