Four years' jail for thug who'll be out in two

Not really. Doesn't mean the same coming from a Black person. If a white person does it then its a reason to knock his ass out.

Yes I know, I've heard that old bullshit story a million times. All it does is make people disrespect you all the more. Youse got a pr problem now stop whining cause people cross the street to avoid you.

Why would I be worried about what white people respect? If you want to be afraid and cross the street thats your problem. I could care less. I dont subscribe to PR. If you fall for PR you are stupider than what I originally thought.

I don't give a shit what you think. I'm telling you you're losing ground in the pr wars and you don't guilt white people anymore, just stop whining when people cross the street to avoid you.

Yes I know, I've heard that old bullshit story a million times. All it does is make people disrespect you all the more. Youse got a pr problem now stop whining cause people cross the street to avoid you.

Why would I be worried about what white people respect? If you want to be afraid and cross the street thats your problem. I could care less. I dont subscribe to PR. If you fall for PR you are stupider than what I originally thought.

I don't give a shit what you think. I'm telling you you're losing ground in the pr wars and you don't guilt white people anymore, just stop whining when people cross the street to avoid you.

I'm not having a PR war stupid. Thats something you are evidently into. I dont care if white people are stupid enough to cross the street out of fear and bad PR. That just proves you are a dumb ass for being influenced by PR. I have no tolerance for people that are stupid enough to be influenced by PR. Cant you think on your own without someone giving you instructions?

I'm not having a PR war stupid. Thats something you are evidently into. I dont care if white people are stupid enough to cross the street out of fear and bad PR. That just proves you are a dumb ass for being influenced by PR. I have no tolerance for people that are stupid enough to be influenced by PR. Cant you think on your own without someone giving you instructions?

You don't even know that the dead man said ******, but you drug it into the conversation anyway. It's a good thing that you don't give a shit about respect, but it's no surprise to me. You're a stone cold dyed in the wool racist. Period.

If thats what he said then I'd be happy if he got killed.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

I disagree - he deserved to die? What if the man who said it was insane, or mentally disabled? I can't really believe that you would want someone to die over a word.

You don't even know that the dead man said ******, but you drug it into the conversation anyway. It's a good thing that you don't give a shit about respect, but it's no surprise to me. You're a stone cold dyed in the wool racist. Period.

The point is not that he said it. I said if he said it then he deserved to get hit. In your emotional state make sure you know what you are talking about next time. I'm not the one that brought the n-word up. What kind of moron are you to make that assumption and the proof is written write in front of you?

Yeah it does matter. They were walking away when he said something. Again there is no reason to hit an old guy no matter what he said but he definitely said something that made the guy stop and hit him.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

You think getting murdered is a suitable punishment for calling someone ******? You got to get the hate out of your heart.

The point is not that he said it. I said if he said it then he deserved to get hit. In your emotional state make sure you know what you are talking about next time. I'm not the one that brought the n-word up. What kind of moron are you to make that assumption and the proof is written write in front of you?

Liar.

You'd be happy he died cause you hate whitey. We get it.

If he called the guy the n-word he deserved exactly what he got. They should give the guy who hit him a medal instead of prosecuting him.

I disagree - he deserved to die? What if the man who said it was insane, or mentally disabled? I can't really believe that you would want someone to die over a word.

I don't make judgments on who deserves to die. 4 little girls in a church in Alabama died for nothing. God made that decision. He did deserve to get hit if he used a racial slur. I personally would not have hit him because to me he looks like he is not quite all there. Actions have consequences. Unless he had a sign around his neck declaring his mental state I don't see how anyone would know he was mentally incapacitated. If he did use a racial slur you would have to wonder where he picked this up from.

Liar.

You want to revise your statement?

Does it matter what he said,assuming he said anything at all?
Figures you try and make up an excuse for the scumbags actions.
They should lynch that fucken piece of shit.

Yeah it does matter. They were walking away when he said something. Again there is no reason to hit an old guy no matter what he said but he definitely said something that made the guy stop and hit him.

I dont give a damn if he called him a ******. That doesnt justify what he did.....period.

You think getting murdered is a suitable punishment for calling someone ******? You got to get the hate out of your heart.

Evidently its a suitable punishment. Not for me to question the will of God. Its a fact people have died for calling someone ******. its not hate that would make me happy. Thats an oxymoron. What would make me happy is that one less bigot is walking the earth. Its too tiring to walk around hating people.

Evidently its a suitable punishment. Not for me to question the will of God. Its a fact people have died for calling someone ******. its not hate that would make me happy. Thats an oxymoron. What would make me happy is that one less bigot is walking the earth. Its too tiring to walk around hating people.

People use bigoted words all the time and don't get killed. Is that God's will too? I can understand detesting bigoted people, but to wish death on someone because they hurled a slur at someone? That shows you have a problem. It shows you don't value humane life.

People use bigoted words all the time and don't get killed. Is that God's will too? I can understand detesting bigoted people, but to wish death on someone because they hurled a slur at someone? That shows you have a problem. It shows you don't value humane life.

Again I refer you to God or the deity of your choice to figure out if its someones will or not. I didnt wish death on anyone. I said it would make me happy if they did die and they were bigots. Sames goes for other groups of people on this planet too numerous to list. I value human life but not at the expense of other peoples lives. Bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Their lives are not worth the dog shit on the bottom of someones shoe. If that is a problem to you then i really don't know what to tell you.

Again I refer you to God or the deity of your choice to figure out if its someones will or not. I didnt wish death on anyone. I said it would make me happy if they did die and they were bigots. Sames goes for other groups of people on this planet too numerous to list. I value human life but not at the expense of other peoples lives. Bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Their lives are not worth the dog shit on the bottom of someones shoe. If that is a problem to you then i really don't know what to tell you.

Not all bigots kill people. Bigots are people too, and you what, people have the ability to change. To say their lives aren't worth dog shit says you have the problem, not me. I find it very hypocritical that you detest intolerant people, but, at the same time, you don't value peoples lives because of their beliefs.

Looked to me like the old guy said something at the end that caused the guy to hit him. I wouldnt hit an old dude regardless but wonder what he said?

Does it matter what he said,assuming he said anything at all?
Figures you try and make up an excuse for the scumbags actions.
They should lynch that fucken piece of shit.

Yeah it washis own fault he got hit in the face.

Wow, are you serious dude ?

You honestly stand by that ?

Liar.

You want to revise your statement?

No

We don't even know that this guy said anything racial ass see fuss just clung to it, he's a racist moron bitching about bigoted people. Oh the irony! :cuckoo:

Not all bigots kill people. Bigots are people too, and you what, people have the ability to change. To say their lives aren't worth dog shit says you have the problem, not me. I find it very hypocritical that you detest intolerant people, but, at the same time, you don't value peoples lives because of their beliefs.

I never claimed all bigots kill people. I said bigots in particular are responsible for the deaths of many people. Why is saying their lives are not worth dog shit a problem to you? Thats your opinion of course but I have mine. Your opinion is not as important to me as mine is. I detest intolerant people because they make the world a less tolerable place by their actions. To me that not hypocritical. Can you show me what is hypocritical about that sentiment?

Forum List

Back