Fourth PP video released, it's bad

"Daleiden said the group met with “top leadership” at StemExpress, a biotech company that supposedly partners with Planned Parenthood on the harvesting of fetal tissue. Further, he claimed the officials made a shocking admission.

“In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants,” Daleiden said. “And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it.”"

Man Behind Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Says There s a Reason Biotech Company Is Very Scared of Unreleased Video Video TheBlaze.com

David Daleiden is a criminal.

Live Action and the Center for Medical Progress did not respond to requests for comment.

Eric Ferrero, vice president of Communications at Planned Parenthood, fired back at the Center for Medical Progress. He told HuffPost, "This group's outrageous claims about Planned Parenthood are flat-out lies, so it should be no surprise that they also lied and may have broken multiple laws in order to pull off this smear campaign. This is the latest in an eight-year-long string of false attacks and heavily edited videos that are all part of a political agenda to ban abortion completely and defund Planned Parenthood -- an agenda that the public overwhelmingly opposes."

If the Center for Medical Progress deliberately misled the IRS and donors about the nature of its nonprofit work, it could be subject to civil and criminal fraud penalties. IRS forms are signed under penalty of perjury, and a nonprofit misleading its donors about the nature of its work is "up there with all other kinds of fraud," according to Bruce Hopkins, an attorney who specializes in nonprofit law.

"The authorities have the right to shut down the charity, and the individuals behind the fraud can go to prison or pay a substantial fine," Hopkins said.

It is unclear how many people might have donated to the Center for Medical Progress since 2013 thinking it was a biomedicine charity, because the nonprofit does not appear to have filed its 990 tax forms.

Full story @

Group Behind Planned Parenthood Sting Video May Have Tricked IRS Donors

Forming a corporation, is not a criminal act.

The Corporation used in the ploy did not break any laws... as the corporation did not take any action. It was merely a legal entity.

You're trying to affiliate the actions of the Center for Medical Progress, with the actions of the non-profit. These are two entirely distinct entities.

But this is what happens when individuals lose the means to reason objectively... and that is what makes them Relativists and THAT is what strips them of credibility.

I can't help it if you are unable to read and comprehend.

55bbc9b21d00003000143804.png

"In order to circumvent the very necessary security precautions NAF has in place, CMP engaged in a long-running illegal conspiracy," the group said in a statement. "They set up a fake company and sent fake employees of that company with fake identities to misrepresent themselves and gain access to NAF’s annual meetings and member facilities that provideabortion care. They signed agreements with NAF that prohibited the activities they have engaged in, obviously with no intention of honoring those agreements."

The Huffington Post reported that the anti-abortion group may have also illegally deceived the IRS by applying for tax-exempt status as a biomedicine charity.

Here Are The Fake IDs Anti-Abortion Activists Used To Film Planned Parenthood

As I think on it, those aborted clumps of cells are almost universally the spawn of careless liberals. It's not, after all, as though we're talking about anything even approaching, so what the hell does it matter?

s this a court? Have charges been filed? Has there been a trial? Were the facts spoken to above been tried? Was there a jury who heard those facts, considered the evidence against the relevant statutes come to a decision regarding guilt?

I don't think so... .

What we're discussing here, is the need for charges to be filed, for their to be a PUNISHINGLY EXTENSIVE INVESTIGATION... for the evidence of such to be tried, for a jury to consider that evidence and to set that against the relevant statutes and from that DETERMINE IF CRIMES WERE COMMITTED... and to punish those who have SO CLEARLY COMMITTED THOSE CRIMES.

Ain't going to happen, guy, because these areas are all controlled by people who support a woman's right to choose. So you can wank off all day to these videos, but nothing will come of it.

s this a court? Have charges been filed? Has there been a trial? Were the facts spoken to above been tried? Was there a jury who heard those facts, considered the evidence against the relevant statutes come to a decision regarding guilt?

I don't think so... .

What we're discussing here, is the need for charges to be filed, for their to be a PUNISHINGLY EXTENSIVE INVESTIGATION... for the evidence of such to be tried, for a jury to consider that evidence and to set that against the relevant statutes and from that DETERMINE IF CRIMES WERE COMMITTED... and to punish those who have SO CLEARLY COMMITTED THOSE CRIMES.

Ain't going to happen, guy, because these areas are all controlled by people who support a woman's right to choose. So you can wank off all day to these videos, but nothing will come of it.
PP's days are numbered as more women realize they are not beholden to them now that they have more and better options available.

As I think on it, those aborted clumps of cells are almost universally the spawn of careless liberals. It's not, after all, as though we're talking about anything even approaching, so what the hell does it matter?

Look at the snit fit Libs are having as they are gradually realizing they may be losing control of womens sex organs via PP.

Look at the snit fit Libs are having as they are gradually realizing they may be losing control of womens sex organs via PP.

:wtf:

Care to provide some attempt at an explanation for that bizarre allegation of yours?

I don't think so... .

PP's days are numbered as more women realize they are not beholden to them now that they have more and better options available.

In other words this isn't about abortions at all. It is just an attempt by the extreme right to shut down PP for purely partisan political gain.

Thanks for being honest enough to admit the truth about your real agenda.

Stop letting PP, the leftist baby killing supporters and the Democrat party keep lying to YOU. demand they be DEFUNDED

snip:

Planned Parenthood Can Still Provide Abortions Without Federal Funding…

Time for the supporters of abortion to step up to the plate.

Via Great Falls Tribune

It took three videos showing Planned Parenthood doctors and executives discussing the culling and retailing of aborted baby parts, but Hillary Clinton finally managed to say that she found the videos “disturbing.”

For a professional politician like Clinton, whose every word is vetted by the vast right lobe of her brain, “disturbing” in the vernacular of less-scripted folk would be something like “horrifying” or “vile.”

But Clinton, whose base includes supporters of Planned Parenthood , as well as the mega-fundraising, pro-choice Emily’s List, tiptoed out on a limb. I wouldn’t go so far as to call it brave, but I also wouldn’t underestimate its significance. Even a passionately pro-choice presidential candidate has to pause at this juncture.

A tipping point may have already been reached, however, as people recoil from that which cannot be denied. Where once many could avert our eyes from the details of abortion, the details are now all we see and, thanks to the videos, hear.[…]

Planned Parenthood offers only a manual breast exam that any woman can do herself — and performs no mammograms. Rather, it refers women to other clinics. Thus, the ads are at least exaggerated if not purposely deceptive.

Also deceptive is the claim that defunding Planned Parenthood would strip women of health care. In fact, a Senate bill to defund Planned Parenthood, co-authored by Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), stipulates that all of its public funding be reallocated to federally qualified community health centers, which provide all women’s health-care services except abortion, without regard to a person’s ability to pay.

In other words, Planned Parenthood would still be able to provide abortions, since no federal funding can legally be used for abortion, anyway. And abortion opponents would no longer have to worry that their tax money was going to an abortion provider, even though the funds can’t legally be used for abortion.

Keep reading

ALL of it here:
Planned Parenthood Can Still Provide Abortions Without Federal Funding Weasel Zippers

I don't think so... .

What better options are you talking about? Are you talking about more affordable options?

I don't think so... .

Read this and weep!

Five myths about Planned Parenthood - The Washington Post

I don't think so... .

In other words this isn't about abortions at all. It is just an attempt by the extreme right to shut down PP for purely partisan political gain.

Thanks for being honest enough to admit the truth about your real agenda.

No... It's about the left trying to keep PP from being investigated and fully funded by the government for purely partisan reasons.

A) I am not against abortion

And

B) I am not far right.

Try again.

I don't think so... .

Read this and weep!

Five myths about Planned Parenthood - The Washington Post

And?

You keep telling yourself that. You keep telling yourself that the "Crisis Pregnancy Center" where they try to trick young girls into having babies for over the hill Christian families is an option.

Again, it's like you guys didn't learn a fucking thing from "Legitimate Rape" and "Gift from God Rape" and Rush Limbaugh screaming "Slut" at Sandra Fluke in 2012.

Well obviously DUH !!! That's how it's SUPPOSED to work. But you now have multiple PP personnel confirming that they VIOLATE these guidelines with impunity. THAT is why I'm even in this thread. Because I'm appalled at the callousness and unprofessionalism of the people punked on video. And would NEVER want my daughter or loved ones anywhere NEAR a PP clinic for more than a urinary tract infection....

Did you not WATCH the segments??? Why are you arguing what SHOULD BE????

What guidelines were violated specifically?

Well for starters, there are the HHS Fed guidelines that Derideo posted at post 305.
Fourth PP video released it s bad Page 31 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Clearly, these doctors KNOW that tissue is OK for harvest and disregard those guidelines and their preferred training to target organs for which they have demand or "buyers". Even PP has admitted that this is wrong. So I cant understand why so many pro aborts are in denial about the wrong doing.

If you read the unedited transcript of the tape - they have not altered the procedure in an illegal way: Fourth PP video released, it's bad

Why do you call them "pro-aborts"?

And if you say that ""some"" patients have given consent ,,,, why isnt that ALL patients have to give consent for donations? I am no fervant anti abortion case, but this is pretty disgusting. Especially because of all the weak excuses and spinning of the facts to excuse this beach of professionalism.
I say "some" because not all patients want to donate the tissue, those that do give consent.
Well obviously DUH !!! That's how it's SUPPOSED to work. But you now have multiple PP personnel confirming that they VIOLATE these guidelines with impunity. THAT is why I'm even in this thread. Because I'm appalled at the callousness and unprofessionalism of the people punked on video. And would NEVER want my daughter or loved ones anywhere NEAR a PP clinic for more than a urinary tract infection....

Did you not WATCH the segments??? Why are you arguing what SHOULD BE????

What guidelines were violated specifically?

Well for starters, there are the HHS Fed guidelines that Derideo posted at post 305.
Fourth PP video released it s bad Page 31 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Clearly, these doctors KNOW that tissue is OK for harvest and disregard those guidelines and their preferred training to target organs for which they have demand or "buyers". Even PP has admitted that this is wrong. So I cant understand why so many pro aborts are in denial about the wrong doing.

If you read the unedited transcript of the tape - they have not altered the procedure in an illegal way: Fourth PP video released, it's bad

Why do you call them "pro-aborts"?

And if you say that ""some"" patients have given consent ,,,, why isnt that ALL patients have to give consent for donations? I am no fervant anti abortion case, but this is pretty disgusting. Especially because of all the weak excuses and spinning of the facts to excuse this beach of professionalism.
I say "some" because not all patients want to donate the tissue, those that do give consent.

Clearly you didnt read the link in post 305 to the HHS guidelines for harvesting fetal tissue. The doctors are NOT supposed to be aware of the consent for tissue donation. This is what keeps them performing the procedures in the humane ways that were taught in school. Yet we have the salad munching wine drinking PP doc gleefully describing how she plans her day day around which cases are consented for donation. And how she veers off the orthodox procedures to preserve whatever tissue has been requested. What part of unethical here dont youunderstand? ? Even PP HAS APOLOGIZED for this revelation. Its not defensable. With any amount of editing or SNOPing...

My apologies, flacaltenn. I didn't realize that she was an actual PP doctor. Yes, you are correct that she is wrong and needs to be exposed for violating the HHS protocols.

I missed that part. Mea culpa.

Agree. Mea culpa.

You keep telling yourself that. You keep telling yourself that the "Crisis Pregnancy Center" where they try to trick young girls into having babies for over the hill Christian families is an option.

Again, it's like you guys didn't learn a fucking thing from "Legitimate Rape" and "Gift from God Rape" and Rush Limbaugh screaming "Slut" at Sandra Fluke in 2012.

What are you babbling about now?

What are you babbling about now?

Don't be coy. You anti-choice nuts keep thinking you are going to win the "Morals Wars", and you end up just scaring the shit out of women. And then you wonder why Democrats win.

I'm seeing a massive effort from the right to ignore the deceit involved in the videos - how they were edited and critical parts left out. You might not like Snopes, but it wasn't just Snopes - Factcheck confirmed the same thing.

There is no version of these recordings that would make a discussion of crushing fetuses in strategic and unorthodox ways in order to get a "buyer" an intact fetal heart or kidney. When your mission is to kill something, there is generally a best way to accomplish that. THEN you can fill your orders. Discussing this while youre sipping wine and browsing thru a cranberry chicken salad cannot be made tasteful. No matter HOW you edit it.

I agree that the discussions are callous and hard to listen to, but I think another poster put it into perspective here: Fourth PP video released, it's bad

I had a friend who used to work at NIOSH, and she would listen to some of the scientists casually talking about twisting the heads off of mice to kill them. I suspect when police or medical professionals talk amongst themselves at a bar they exhibit a similar blunt and callous means of talk. It's unpleasant and shocking because it has been removed from the realm of the private and inserted into the realm of the public where we all can judge it.

But is it illegal?
The tapes contain admissions of violations for tissue donation guidelines and ethical questions about deviating from the humane training these doctors received to end beating hearts with fingers and toes. Even for ME, a guy who would never want to end the choice of an abortion, this is just disgusting. And I imagine it would be to many pro aborts as well. If there first reaction wasnt to attack their political opposition.

Why do call them "pro aborts"? Does that mean "pro-lifers" should be renamed "pro-some-lifers"?

Since I am not in this game, im just sloppy I suppose. But from where I sit, the zealots on one side would have abortions AFTER delivery, and the zealots on the other side include those who believe that just masturbating is interfering with reproduction. Or condoms. So I take digs at both. Your pro choice side has been mooved off their original insane positions on choice to actually THINK about partial birth or parental consent or late term abortions. That train DID start out from the station as a pro abort train. ?.. this slow motion train wreck called the abortion debate has changed the shape of both sides in a slow and painful way.

I'm pro-choice, not pro-abort. From where I sit - it seems like you are labeling all of us pro-abort. I know of few - very few, who support unlimited abortion in the third trimester and no one who supports abortion after delivery. It's like the pro-some-life crowd - and claiming they support a woman dying over terminating a pregnancy or they don't even support abortion in incest or rape. Those views are more extreme end of the spectrum and unfortunately the more extreme end has the louder voice. And that louder voice is attempting to portray the majority of abortions as "late term" through false imagery, etc to generate an anti-abortion backlash. And that is just plain wrong too.

Since I am not in this game, im just sloppy I suppose. But from where I sit, the zealots on one side would have abortions AFTER delivery, and the zealots on the other side include those who believe that just masturbating is interfering with reproduction. Or condoms. So I take digs at both. Your pro choice side has been mooved off their original insane positions on choice to actually THINK about partial birth or parental consent or late term abortions. That train DID start out from the station as a pro abort train. ?.. this slow motion train wreck called the abortion debate has changed the shape of both sides in a slow and painful way.

I'm pro-choice, not pro-abort. From where I sit - it seems like you are labeling all of us pro-abort. I know of few - very few, who support unlimited abortion in the third trimester and no one who supports abortion after delivery. It's like the pro-some-life crowd - and claiming they support a woman dying over terminating a pregnancy or they don't even support abortion in incest or rape. Those views are more extreme end of the spectrum and unfortunately the more extreme end has the louder voice. And that louder voice is attempting to portray the majority of abortions as "late term" through false imagery, etc to generate an anti-abortion backlash. And that is just plain wrong too.

This has been one of better "abortion" threads I've ever been in. Largely because the topic ain't about all the usual arguments of "viability" or conditions on abortions like you mentioned. It cuts to the issue of the dignity and respect for the procedure. That it entails ending a life.

My wife, about 25 years ago, went for a 2nd ultrasound at 15 weeks, and I begged out because I had been there for the previous one. She had to endure looking at a fully formed fetus with no brain and drive home alone.. Anencephaly. And she had a D & C procedure within days. I know folks who had full funerals for full term still borns and miscarriages. And this little journalistic episode taps into those moral issues of the responsibility of REALIZING what an a abortion is.

Which brings me to your issue with me -- and my choice of terms for the different sides. Of course -- I can use all those terms for the players. But if anyone doesn't feel violated by the callousness and unprofessional medical detachment of these PP doctors -- I would insist that THEY are pro-Aborts. Folks who have no clue of the sensitivity required to discuss abortion and politics in the same breath..

If you can't respect that you are advocating for ending a life without some feeling attached -- you ARE a zealot fringe. And if you CAN -- you can work with the vast middle to make abortion rarer and more dignified. Learned a lot in this thread about "de-sensitizing" the topic. We get farther if we all agree to treat it with respect.

When you argue about viability, with the definition centering around survival OUTSIDE the womb, you already lost that sensitivity. Because that little baby fetus is PERFECTLY "viable" where it is -- til you end it...

Forum List

Back