Fox anchor says he doesn't believe Trump ever lies

Only a liar, a retard, a troll, or a blind sycophant would believe such a thing. That begs the questions, which is Stuart Varney?

I posted one immediately in post #11.
It's the lie he told about China paying for 16 million in US farm subsidies with tariffs.
Your lie is a lie.. we have collected 100 billion from China in taraffs
OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.
We haven’t taken in 100 billion? Lol the treasury disagrees with you haha
Link. Prove it.
U.S. Collected $63 Billion in Tariffs Through June
And not one single dollar of that from China!

The issue was that you your policy had to meet minimum standards. If it didn’t meet minimum standards then you had to get a different policy and most of the time a different doctor.
Actually that is not completely true, the PPACA had a grandfather clause that allowed you to keep your below standard plan.

Your lie is a lie.. we have collected 100 billion from China in taraffs
OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.
We haven’t taken in 100 billion? Lol the treasury disagrees with you haha
Link. Prove it.
U.S. Collected $63 Billion in Tariffs Through June
You didn't read your own link. China did not pay the tariffs. US importers paid and passed on the tariff cost to their clients who pass the cost onto American consumers. So, you posted a link proving Trump is a liar. Congratulations.
No we are not! They changed the value of there dollar we are getting a discount On EVERYTHING YOU DUMB ASS LOL

Name one lie
All statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

I know. Fake news. Commies. Alinsky. Deep State. Hillary.
I don’t want a link I want you to write one out .. don’t be a coward
There are many there, coward. Dozens and dozens and dozens. All clear as a bell to a normal person.

None of them will be good enough for you, though, because you occupy the alternate universe.
Good? If it’s A lie I will say so.. but you gotta post one
There’s been nearly a dozen already posted.
I refuted 1 .. where are the others

Fox Business anchor says he doesn't believe Donald Trump ever lies - CNN Video

I don’t know what to say. At this point, even trumps followers know to he’s a liar.
What are lies? Dodd/Frank and the atrocious junk mortgage bond fiasco that screwed over millions and millions of homeowners who played by the rules. With W. Bush warning about it. How about Obamacare and all of those lies. Throughout history, people give up their rights easily. Then they have to fight for freedom again. The yearning inside the pits of their stomachs for being free grows as the fear also increases of a despot government. Look up a low budget TV movie from the 1960's called "Shadow on the Land". Its about our nation being a police state. You can see how many rights we lost to degree since then.

I don’t know what to say. At this point, even trumps followers know to he’s a liar.
What lie? Name one

You have evidence at that time he did or if he misspoke? That’s not a lie if you can’t

You asked to name one lie, well I did. But you can't handle it... the truth.

That’s not a lie

What lie? Name one
Easy, Tramp's 3 marriage VOWS!
Now tell us he was only joking.
Ohh before he was president ok cool
You did NOT specify the lie had to be after the liar lied his way into the presidency, so I understand your need to move the goal posts.
Once a liar always a liar.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.

What lie? Name one
You did NOT specify the lie had to be after the liar lied his way into the presidency, so I understand your need to move the goal posts.

Trust not him that hath once broken faith; he who betrayed thee once, will betray thee again.
- Shakespeare.
But was he president yes or no?

What lie? Name one

- Shakespeare.
Did he lie when he made his many wedding vows?
Yes or no.

What lie? Name one

- Shakespeare.
Did he lie when he made his many wedding vows?
Yes or no.
I don’t know the details of his divorce do you?

Forum List

Back