FOX Begging For Mercy....

The worst case scenario would be that (a) Dominion Voting can show any actual damages attributable to the alleged poor reporting, (b) that they can quantify how much they’ve lost (in terms of selling their questionable product after the reporting), (c) what percentage of the difference is actually attributable to the Fox News reporting, if any and (d) how much of that is not covered by insurance.

Also, there is a concept in the law which allows courts or appellate courts to set aside improper awards of monetary damages. Then, everything gets rehashed on appeal. And the latter nckudes the validity of the judge in this case making the preemptive determination that Fox News should lose up front befor a jury trial on the question of the honesty and accuracy of their reporting. Lol.

Settlement does have a way of resolving many of these unknowables.
Your ignorance is quite amusing. Please post more of your mindless spew. :auiqs.jpg:

Your faulty logic and your misperceptions lead you to say massively stupid shit, time and again.

Horseshit, you got absolutely nothing. And that’s always what you bring.

You suck on detail, you suck on expressing what passes for your “thinking,” and you suck your boyfriend off. 👍

Were you ever actually paid for your opinion?

You SUCK at this.

You totally misread this situation, as you have in every consequential instance of the past 4 years..

You are the product of a remarkably shitty undergraduate education.

Please identify the institution responsible.

Then I will explain exactly what went down.

Screenshot_20230419_083238_Facebook.jpg

Were you ever actually paid for your opinion?

You SUCK at this.

You totally misread this situation, as you have in every consequential instance of the past 4 years..

You are the product of a remarkably shitty undergraduate education.

Please identify the institution responsible.

Then I will explain exactly what went down.
Zzz. You are just lying now.

But what else is new?

My poor avatar would respectfully demur on the above allegation.
Tho, as always is interested in vetting, in proof, in backing up one's claims.
So if you would like, earnest poster lantern, prove to the forum your claim.
Go, my friend. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

Seems their attorneys likely advised them to take the settlement rather than go through with the trial and get socked with $1.6 billion for lying to the public about Dominion and damaging Dominion's business and reputation. Paying $787 million for lying must seem like a victory, l suppose.
--------------------------------

As an aside, I think much of the rationale American public hoped for an apology from Fox, like they gave Gretchen Carlson (along with millions and millions to her). But, $787 million will have to do.

Maybe Smartamatic can wring an apology (and $500 million?) from Rupert and Friends?
In the real world, proving your assertions is on YOU. Not me. Prove your assertions that I am a racist, a groomer, an Anti-Semite. Show. Or. Go. Sorry moron, when you take less than HALF of what you wanted, you didn’t win. If they had any confidence, they would have rejected that offer. But they didn't. Telling.

FOX let them off the hook?

Let me be clear.

You're a moron.
Let’s be clear. When you settle for under HALF of what you wanted, you have no confidence in your case. You’re the true moron. Get ready for CNN and MSNBC to start getting sued now.

Fox News pushes Dominion to settle mammoth defamation lawsuit as judge delays trial, multiple sources report

Fox is pushing to settle a mammoth defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems just before it was about to head to trial, according to multiple reports

So much for their 1st Amendment prattle.

But FOX viewers needn't be concerned about everything else Sean, Tucker, Laura, Maria, Jesse, or that ugly little runt on The 5, have told them to believe. Just because FOX would readily lie about the outcome of a presidential election doesn't mean everything they've told you about Grifty, or Biden, is a steaming crock..

This isn't over. They're still subject to the 2.7 billion dollar suit from Smartmatic.

Now that future income will go into the dumper anyway and they have no one to blame but themselves.
Dominion has no future income. They’ve been banned from several states for the exact allegations (that were proven and echoed by Dems not that long ago, funny how they didn’t care then) that Fox exposed. They were never going to see that much future income.

Forum List

Back