FOX Begging For Mercy....

No...seriously...

You watch the shittiest infotainment option available, religiously.

You rationalize it by asserting that everything else is just as bad.

I bet you think Grifty won in 2020.
You seem really upset by my morning TV choices 😆

Also if Trump had won he would be president.
Doesn't mean the democrats didn't cheat the system because they most certainly did. At the rate they're going my dog will be voting soon. 😆

Fox lies.
Screenshot_20230419_063628_Google.jpg

They lie by omission. Just like all the others. Yet you tards only focus on them. It's comical how shallowly biased yall are 😆

It's far more fun. If you note CNN lies, no one cares. Few reply. Note that Fox is lying and the thread will go on for days.

It's far more fun. If you note CNN lies, no one cares. Few reply. Note that Fox is lying and the thread will go on for days.
This is simply not true. Start a thread about CNN lies and I will at least be as outraged as I am at Fox. And make it one CNN intentionally lies and repeats it over and over and over across different reporters etc.

This is simply not true. Start a thread about CNN lies and I will at least be as outraged as I am at Fox. And make it one CNN intentionally lies and repeats it over and over and over across different reporters etc.

Sorry, let me restate. No one cares to defend the lies.

So Fox settles a lawsuit, and never has to admit wrong doing....gotcha. When you are the number 1 news station, and most trusted, much easier to just end it out of Court.

So Fox settles a lawsuit, and never has to admit wrong doing....gotcha. When you are the number 1 news station, and most trusted, much easier to just end it out of Court.
No...You're an idiot.

Read FOX's statement.

Forum List

Back