FOX Begging For Mercy....

You seem to have a fat fetish.....sorry to disappoint you if you are trying to hit on me. Ugh.
^^^ Talk about delusional. Sorry fat retard, I’m happily married. Stay under the bridge and off the illegal narcotics.

I kinda suspected I'd get pushback on that opinion.
Note: earnest poster, Lantern, disagreed with a thumbs-down emoji.
I sorta thought he wouldn't believe those MAGA posters who can't vet their allegations were fine people.
So be it.
Seeing as you have never once vetted any of your allegations, the irony meter just broke again.

Wrong Bozo. Dominion agreed to settle for less than half of what they were seeking because it was a safer bet than going through with the suit, spending far more money and risk LOSING.
Seems their attorneys likely advised them to take the settlement rather than go through with the trial and get nothing. Just the footage of Dems making those same claims about Dominion machines years ago would have sunk their case.

Seeing as you have never once vetted any of your allegations,
My poor avatar would respectfully demur on the above allegation.
Tho, as always is interested in vetting, in proof, in backing up one's claims.
So if you would like, earnest poster lantern, prove to the forum your claim.
Go, my friend. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------
Seems their attorneys likely advised them to take the settlement rather than go through with the trial and get nothing.
Seems their attorneys likely advised them to take the settlement rather than go through with the trial and get socked with $1.6 billion for lying to the public about Dominion and damaging Dominion's business and reputation. Paying $787 million for lying must seem like a victory, l suppose.
--------------------------------

As an aside, I think much of the rationale American public hoped for an apology from Fox, like they gave Gretchen Carlson (along with millions and millions to her). But, $787 million will have to do.

Maybe Smartamatic can wring an apology (and $500 million?) from Rupert and Friends?

Fox just sucks so bad, now they are paying. But the faithful will remain faithful. Sad.
Fox does suck. BUT they are infinitely better than the absolute ass alternatives.

Also I fund it funny that this settlement is making the left happy while the loss of 6 times that by Budweiser is no big deal lol.

Again I'll say it... the left are the fakest motherfuckers on planet earth

Forum List

Back