FOX Begging For Mercy....

It sure as fuck wont be billions. Their insurance is going to pay for it anyway, after some sort of deductible. FOX is going to be just fine; continuing to smash the ratings like clockwork.
The worst case scenario would be that (a) Dominion Voting can show any actual damages attributable to the alleged poor reporting, (b) that they can quantify how much they’ve lost (in terms of selling their questionable product after the reporting), (c) what percentage of the difference is actually attributable to the Fox News reporting, if any and (d) how much of that is not covered by insurance.

Also, there is a concept in the law which allows courts or appellate courts to set aside improper awards of monetary damages. Then, everything gets rehashed on appeal. And the latter nckudes the validity of the judge in this case making the preemptive determination that Fox News should lose up front befor a jury trial on the question of the honesty and accuracy of their reporting. Lol.

Settlement does have a way of resolving many of these unknowables.

"Other than that, I think they must be fine people."

I kinda suspected I'd get pushback on that opinion.
Note: earnest poster, Lantern, disagreed with a thumbs-down emoji.
I sorta thought he wouldn't believe those MAGA posters who can't vet their allegations were fine people.
So be it.

The worst case scenario would be that (a) Dominion Voting can show any actual damages attributable to the alleged poor reporting, (b) that they can quantify how much they’ve lost (in terms of selling their questionable product after the reporting), (c) what percentage of the difference is actually attributable to the Fox News reporting, if any and (d) how much of that is not covered by insurance.

Also, there is a concept in the law which allows courts or appellate courts to set aside improper awards of monetary damages. Then, everything gets rehashed on appeal. And the latter nckudes the validity of the judge in this case making the preemptive determination that Fox News should lose up front befor a jury trial on the question of the honesty and accuracy of their reporting. Lol.

Settlement does have a way of resolving many of these unknowables.
Esquire,

Google "Punitive Damages"...

One more thought before I go throw the pork chops on the grill. Fox lies. Fox lies to make money off the minions. There is now evidence that holds up in court and even the Trumpsters now know it and Fox spent millions because even Fox knows it. I was watching Fox so called news a few minutes ago, they were talking about a young couples personal debt. I cannot believe Fox watchers can vote.

Forum List

Back