FOX Begging For Mercy....

Fox does suck. BUT they are infinitely better than the absolute ass alternatives.

Also I fund it funny that this settlement is making the left happy while the loss of 6 times that by Budweiser is no big deal lol.

Again I'll say it... the left are the fakest motherfuckers on planet earth
As if one has anything to do with the other.

You must watch a lot of FOX.

EVERY NEWS OUTLET IN AMERICA LIES TO US EVERYDAY. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Again, Grow up son
News outlets have to have a demographic that actually tunes them in. Therefore, they offer stories that strike a cord with that demographic. Most of the lying they do is by omission.

As if one has anything to do with the other.

You must watch a lot of FOX.
We covered this already leftard. I watch nearly every morning before work. At night after work I am out on my property or in the garden. Cry me a river. And yes it has everything to do with all of them. They all lie to us EVERYDAY. They should all have their licenses stripped INCLUDING Fox.

Now continue being a narrow minded hack, it suits you.

News outlets have to have a demographic that actually tunes them in. Therefore, they offer stories that strike a cord with that demographic. Most of the lying they do is by omission.
Deceit is deceit.
The right that sucks Fox off are as bad as the left who act like Fox is any different than the others

Watch EVERY MORNING before work.

Sue me
Pity you.

Sad that you and others on the dishonest right must be pandered to with misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Sad that you and others on the dishonest right have such contempt for facts and the truth and instead prefer to be lied to like brainless sheep.

We covered this already leftard. I watch nearly every morning before work. At night after work I am out on my property or in the garden. Cry me a river. And yes it has everything to do with all of them. They all lie to us EVERYDAY. They should all have their licenses stripped INCLUDING Fox.

Now continue being a narrow minded hack, it suits you.
I don't watch ANY news on TV, Slack Jaw....so who's the hack?

Fox Corporation said in a statement that “we acknowledge the court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.”

Confirmation bias has driven these imbeciles further out on the Infotainment Lunatic Fringe....

Ask a MAGAt to reveal their source of information....then behold the nauseating cowardice..

It's at that point most will disappear from the conversation and leave a smiley emoticon, while others will continue to argue and make a complete fool of themselves. It's no wonder so many worship Trump, the biggest clown this country has ever seen hold office.

Forum List

Back