Fox Commentator: Hillary didn't have enough straight white men in her announcement video...

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
The weirdo who said this: Charles Payne

Fox s Charles Payne Attacks Hillary Clinton s 2016 Campaign Video For Not Having Enough Straight White Men Video Media Matters for America

Video at the link, and it is a goldie!

"The first time a straight white man spoke was at 1:08 in the video, ok, everybody else had a chance to speak in the video and it seems to me that, yeah, you think she's gonna put forth some forceful economic plan... I think she is saying, "Hey, it's about a BUCKET OF VICTIMS..."

So, women and children, don't forget, FOX says you all are or act like VICTIMS. And booo on Hillary for showing some gay people, bad, yuck, booooooo!!! :crazy:

The primary season hasn't even begun and Righties are coming unhinged all over the place.

The kicker is that the longest segment of the video, right before Hillary spoke, was of a straight, white dude who is running his own business...

Yepp, the Right is truly terrified of Hillary.

And this morning's Rasmussen poll, taken AFTER her announcement:

Hillary 47 / Paul 37, Hillary +10
Hillary 47 / Cruz 38, Hillary +9

Explains why.

Clinton vs. Cruz Clinton vs. Paul - Rasmussen Reports

:D

Discuss. Not enough straight, white males in her video for your taste???

:lol:

Was the Fox News guy right? Not enough straight white males in the video? Kinda hard to win if you can't muster the base.

Terrified? No. If the Rs can't beat her they need to quit. However, they have a boatload of whimps who can't even see the low hanging fruit and red meat that she provides.

• Banned
Was the Fox News guy right? Not enough straight white males in the video? Kinda hard to win if you can't muster the base.

The first question is:

have you actually watched her video?

The second point is:

White men are no longer a majority of the electorate, not by far.

47% of 72% = 33.84%.

In the 2012 election, the electorate was 72% white.

Overall, in terms of gender, it was 53% female, 47% male.

So, 47% of 72% of the 2012 electorate, or 33.84% of the 2012 electorate, were white males. And not all of them are straight. So, probably about 31% of the electorate was comprised of straight white males.

They are not the majority.

But I agree, they are the base of the Republican party.

A problem, nöööö???

Last edited:
ya, the democratic party, the party that reaches out to the white heterosexual male....LOL
564_zps1b9234d5.gif

Fox s Charles Payne Attacks Hillary Clinton s 2016 Campaign Video For Not Having Enough Straight White Men Video Media Matters for America

"The first time a straight white man spoke was at 1:08 in the video, ok, everybody else had a chance to speak in the video and it seems to me that, yeah, you think she's gonna put forth some forceful economic plan... I think she is saying, "Hey, it's about a BUCKET OF VICTIMS..."

So, women and children, don't forget, FOX says you all are or act like VICTIMS. And booo on Hillary for showing some gay people, bad, yuck, booooooo!!! :crazy:

The primary season hasn't even begun and Righties are coming unhinged all over the place.

The kicker is that the longest segment of the video, right before Hillary spoke, was of a straight, white dude who is running his own business...

Explains why.

:lol:
Charles is black, you racist bastard....

Yeah I'm sure glad the gang over on MSNBC never say silly stuff about Republican candidates. I don't know which is siller some of the stuff said by right and left commentators or the amount of attention people give it.

Explains why.

[emoji38]
Charles is black, you racist bastard....
Interesting. I didn't mention his race because that is frankly irrelevant.

But YOU did.

Interesting, very interesting....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It is not the taste Stat, you are a statistics expert, break it down to the ratio of population. Say, how many % of the population represents homosexuals, non-homosexuals..etc
So, it is a provocative question with a nice leftist spin on it.

When you can't attack the position and policies, you go for something really stupid like "straight white males".

Hillary should have done what Rand Paul did - get fake fans from Germany. But, even though they excused that with Paul, they would have fit if Hillary did it.

Its Fox. They lie and the idiot RWs eat it up.

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back