Fox has no idea how to handle crisis in Hatiti...

Fox News shows have covered Haiti as the main story since the quake happened. I don't watch the talking heads on any channel as they are not news, they do not present news, And i get enough opinion in these boards. Besides the Libberals always tell us what beck has to say and especially what Limbaugh has to say. I wonder how they always know?

HAHA! Did you think Limbaugh and Beck have special secret powers where only right wing nutjobs can see and hear them?

:cuckoo:

I don't watch Beck and I don't listen to Limbaugh, but I sure hear enough of what they say and I hear it from the left. I guess you guys just have to watch them. Are they really that interesting?

Yes, it's interesting to see how far the right wing can sink. I mean just look around, there's a fake Vet with a horrible disrespectful picture of the President, who calls everyone names, like an immature child would do. There's Limbaugh saying the Haiti disaster is just what Obama is looking for, there's a Republican politician named King saying deport Haitians back to Haiti, NOW while there's no food, no water, dead bodies everywhere. There's Beck reading his journal to Palin like a stalker. It's fascinating, how unbelievably wacko the right wingers are.

Why such disrespect for the Commander in Chief?

If you want to fool people into thinking you're a US Vet, you're not doing a good job of it.

You're a fraud. No real Vet would be so disrespectful to the President of the USA.

my military service is posted on here. so go fuck your self commie. and he's NOT my president moron

LOL! You're an obvious fraud. Very disrespectful, to the President and to your fellow Americans.

I have no respect for Mr Obama either, I believe him to be an inexperienced fool. Does that make me a fraud too? You see just because we are veterans does not mean that we cannot think for ourselves. If you want to attack vets on this board who do not like Obama you are going to have your hands full.

CNN has Haiti
HLN has Joh Behar
CNBC has Suze Ormond
MSNBC has Haiti
Bloomberg on China
Fox with Beck and Sarah
Fox Business on auto industry

my military service is posted on here. so go fuck your self commie. and he's NOT my president moron

LOL! You're an obvious fraud. Very disrespectful, to the President and to your fellow Americans.

I have no respect for Mr Obama either, I believe him to be an inexperienced fool. Does that make me a fraud too? You see just because we are veterans does not mean that we cannot think for ourselves. If you want to attack vets on this board who do not like Obama you are going to have your hands full.

Not liking your Commander in Chief is not the same as blatantly and openly disrespecting him.

I believe you're a vet.

I believe he is a fraud.

I'm not attacking vets. I'm attacking a fraud.

Not liking your Commander in Chief is not the same as blatantly and openly disrespecting him.

I believe you're a vet.

I believe he is a fraud.

well come and get me. attack away. you just strapped yourself to the chair. PROVE im not a vet. lets see it. or is it just the diarrhea falling out your mouth. :eusa_whistle:

HAHA! Did you think Limbaugh and Beck have special secret powers where only right wing nutjobs can see and hear them?

:cuckoo:

I don't watch Beck and I don't listen to Limbaugh, but I sure hear enough of what they say and I hear it from the left. I guess you guys just have to watch them. Are they really that interesting?

Yes, it's interesting to see how far the right wing can sink. I mean just look around, there's a fake Vet with a horrible disrespectful picture of the President, who calls everyone names, like an immature child would do. There's Limbaugh saying the Haiti disaster is just what Obama is looking for, there's a Republican politician named King saying deport Haitians back to Haiti, NOW while there's no food, no water, dead bodies everywhere. There's Beck reading his journal to Palin like a stalker. It's fascinating, how unbelievably wacko the right wingers are.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I believe you're a vet.

I believe he is a fraud.

well come and get me. attack away. you just strapped yourself to the chair. PROVE im not a vet. lets see it. or is it just the diarrhea falling out your mouth. :eusa_whistle:

You've already proven it to me.

End of story.

I believe you're a vet.

I believe he is a fraud.

You've already proven it to me.

End of story.

bye bye chicken shit..................

I believe you're a vet.

I believe he is a fraud.

What respect does Obama deserve?

That he lied to the american people?

That his adminstration is based on corruption, cronism, and exemptions for the people that he favors?

That he wants to loot the american people to pay for his stupid programs?

That he has taken down safeguards that protected this country from terrorism for 7 years?

That he has apologized for america on foreign soil?

That his closest advisor publically and in front of him had damned america and he sat and watched?

That he paled around with terrorists?

That he won as a result of being part of a machine?

That he never met a payroll and has no experience in what he is doing?

That he is fucking up the livelihoods of thousands of americans?

Why does he deserve respect?

Again...for the cheap seats.

Nielsen Ratings for Wednesday, Jan. 13

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,501,000 in total viewers (426,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 942,000 in total viewers (337,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 449,000 in total viewers (129,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 320,000 in total viewers (137,000 in A25-54)

Nielsen Ratings for Thursday, Jan. 14

TOTAL DAY

FNC: 1,524,000 in total viewers (411,000 in A25-54)

CNN: 913,000 in total viewers (328,00 in A25-54)

MSNBC: 434,000 in total viewers (130,000 in A25-54)

HLN: 335,000 in total viewers (143,000 in A25-54)

FNC Above Rest in Haiti TV Watchers, Geraldo En Route, Jenkins Just Arrived

Categorized | Cable News Ratings

Posted on 14 January 2010 by Bill Gorman

haiti_earthquake.jpg

CNN’s typical viewership surge for big news events failed to topple Fox News on the first day of coverage of the Haiti earthquake. Yet another example of CNN’s loss of primacy on “big news” days.

CNN still gets temporary ratings surges from viewers who’d otherwise not be watching cable news, but for the first day of the Haiti coverage that surge failed to come close to Fox News’ ratings levels.

CNN’s Ratings Surge Can’t Top Fox News On First Day Of Haiti Earthquake Coverage - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

Hey, Missourian, about factoring Fox actual in time on Haiti along with the slanted coverage from mediabistro. Otherwise, you are not proving anything.

Fox News Has No Idea How to Cover the Crisis in Haiti | PEEK | AlterNet

:doubt: Fox is so confused as to how to deal with the crisis, that it laid front of them.A good News Program would follow the program and then air it online or on TV.It's takes some know-how, and some intelligence to do that.

Fox isn't about news, it's about entertainment. They don't know how to work this into the normal programming, the talking heads can't really blame Obama for it so they're clueless. Solution - pretend it isn't happening.

ya know what they say? about assholes and opinions???? obamalama tried to neutralize fox and failed get the hell over it..

link to Obama trying to neutralize fox and a link to him failing to do it..

if not, you are a liar.

Forum List

Back