Fox Host DIES INSIDE Reporting BRUTAL TRUMP News...

Interesting. If Fox is left, what is right?

I love it since the Dominion Lawsuit, none of them will admit they watch Fox. It's like how now none of them admit they liked Bush back when he was president. Total revisionist history.

They still watch. And it's all right wing slant. So it's not left. This is the right trying to pull America more to the right by claiming Fox is fair and balanced.

I just want to know what those saying Fox is left on the spectrum, that they consider right?

One would be Newsmax. Fox in an attempt to seem fair and balanced has occasionally gone against Trump. That's puts them in the deep state RINO category. Although Fox is still working hard to get Trump elected again.

Newsmax is lying to their viewers the same as Fox. The only difference is Dominion didn't sue Newsmax so the facts haven't come out in court. But if we were flies on the wall in those morning agenda meetings we'd see they are too.

And shows like the Daily Show often will show anchors from Fox, Newsmax and any of the other right wing shows saying THE EXACT same things. Us liberals see it works. So our message at the DNC was HOPE. And our message about our opponents? Weird. LOL

An extremely partisan FOXNEWS host got so triggered by the state of his favored candidate's standing in the polls he contradicted his own network's polling numbers

Watch the fracas...

As you can see, a mere 30 minutes after he spewed his partisan lies, they were contradicted by the news side of the network.

Basically, he got slapped w/the truth.

I suspect a lot of folk are going to start turning off FOXNEWS due to it upsetting them too much.

What say you USMB?

Who died?

Forum List

Back