Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air, Network In An Endless Spiral

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Love watching the crashing and burning of white christian "news"

In the midst of numerous scandals plaguing the right wing’s favorite shills, including claims of sexual harassment and racism as well as advertisers fleeing the fake news network in droves, one anchor made the decision to just pull up roots and quit before it all goes up in flames.

Jenna Lee, who has worked at Fox News since being hired in 2007 to co-anchor Fox Business Morning and moved to anchor Happening Now in 2010, made an abrupt exit today citing some veiled yet pointed reasons.

‘I’ve decided it’s time for a change and have chosen to leave Fox News. I love being a journalist. I believe it’s what I’m called to do. I have some really big ideas on how to better serve you in that particular arena.’

It’s not hard to interpret her meaning. Journalism isn’t a part of Fox News

Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air, Network In An Endless Spiral (VIDEO)

She just said her goodbyes on air, no scandal as you suggest, many do this when they leave on amiable terms.

Of all the networks, they are the only network that has provided details about the Paris Accord. CNN and MSNBCs coverage has consisted of "this is bad for us, we are all alone and the world hates us". "The world is heating up and we are causing harm by leaving this accord".

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was to provide the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

China can pay for it, the polluting, job stealing, cyber spying, currency manipulating Communist crooks.

Last edited:
She just said her goodbyes on air, no scandal as you suggest, many do this when they leave on amiable terms.

Of all the networks, they are the only network that has provided details about the Paris Accord. CNN and MSNBCs coverage has consisted of "this is bad for us, we are all alone and the world hates us". "The world is heating up and we are causing harm by leaving this accord".

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was provided the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

China can pay for it, the polluting, job stealing, cyber spying, currency manipulating Communist crooks.

Not true.

ABC News turned me against Paris.

They reported that China's compliance starts in 2030 and pointed out that the American consumer drives much more than the average European/Asian consumer. That is our fault (if you want to call it that) but it is what it is. This agreement would hurt the average American.

That other nations can use it as just another tool in spreading their influence...that is going to hurt the US more than Paris will.

The difference between an American and a European is, an American thinks that 100 years is a long time and a European thinks that 100 miles is a long way. If the average European drove as much in a day as some Americans drive to work, they would be in a different country.

She's on in the morning. Most news commentators that leave say a good bye to their audience.

I only clicked on your link because I knew she'd be a hottie. Wasn't disappointed, but mountains and molehills come to mind. "Bipartisan News" :rofl:

Hmmm....I saw a smiling reporter thanking her audience and the people she works with who helped her get where she is today.

Not a meltdown.

In the midst of numerous scandals plaguing the right wing’s favorite shills, including claims of sexual harassment and racism as well as advertisers fleeing the fake news network in droves, one anchor made the decision to just pull up roots and quit before it all goes up in flames.

Jenna Lee, who has worked at Fox News since being hired in 2007 to co-anchor Fox Business Morning and moved to anchor Happening Now in 2010, made an abrupt exit today citing some veiled yet pointed reasons.

‘I’ve decided it’s time for a change and have chosen to leave Fox News. I love being a journalist. I believe it’s what I’m called to do. I have some really big ideas on how to better serve you in that particular arena.’

They try to get all these people to come back to Fox, but they've already walked away too much.

The difference between an American and a European is, an American thinks that 100 years is a long time and a European thinks that 100 miles is a long way. If the average European drove as much in a day as some Americans drive to work, they would be in a different country.

They couldn't afford it;. Gasoline costs in Europe are sky high. I have VW Golf at our place in Paris and it costs three times as much to fill it up as it does to fill our van here.

unlike "merica Europe has great public transit , trains

flyover country rubes should visit there sometimes to become educated

Racism...oh...I thought you were posting about CNN...

CNN Spends Election Cycle Calling Trump Supporters Racist, Then Gets Hit With Class Action Racism Suit

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was to provide the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

The fact is that Fox is a fake news pro-Trump site. Everything Trump does is good. Anything bad such as the Russia investigation is ignored. There are 3 maybe 4 true journalists left at Fox. That is why their ratings are dropping. I remember the Fox Breaking News flash that Trump was spending the weekend working at the White House when he was actually on the golf course.

The fact is that Fox is a fake news pro-Trump site. Everything Trump does is good. Anything bad such as the Russia investigation is ignored. There are 3 maybe 4 true journalists left at Fox. That is why their ratings are dropping. I remember the Fox Breaking News flash that Trump was spending the weekend working at the White House when he was actually on the golf course.

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was provided the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

Not true.

ABC News turned me against Paris.

They reported that China's compliance starts in 2030 and pointed out that the American consumer drives much more than the average European/Asian consumer. That is our fault (if you want to call it that) but it is what it is. This agreement would hurt the average American.

That other nations can use it as just another tool in spreading their influence...that is going to hurt the US more than Paris will.
We drive more than Europeans because gas is cheaper and our country is more spread out with more rural communities. We drive more than China because the average US citizen can afford a car the Chinese can't

Forum List

Back