Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air, Network In An Endless Spiral

She just said her goodbyes on air, no scandal as you suggest, many do this when they leave on amiable terms.

Of all the networks, they are the only network that has provided details about the Paris Accord. CNN and MSNBCs coverage has consisted of "this is bad for us, we are all alone and the world hates us". "The world is heating up and we are causing harm by leaving this accord".

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was to provide the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

China can pay for it, the polluting, job stealing, cyber spying, currency manipulating Communist crooks.

The fact is that Fox is a fake news pro-Trump site. Everything Trump does is good. Anything bad such as the Russia investigation is ignored. There are 3 maybe 4 true journalists left at Fox. That is why their ratings are dropping. I remember the Fox Breaking News flash that Trump was spending the weekend working at the White House when he was actually on the golf course.
Fox reports on the russian investigation they just don't harp on every unconfirmed rumor as if it was written in stone like the other networks do.

She just said her goodbyes on air, no scandal as you suggest, many do this when they leave on amiable terms.

Of all the networks, they are the only network that has provided details about the Paris Accord. CNN and MSNBCs coverage has consisted of "this is bad for us, we are all alone and the world hates us". "The world is heating up and we are causing harm by leaving this accord".

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was provided the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

China can pay for it, the polluting, job stealing, cyber spying, currency manipulating Communist crooks.

Not true.

ABC News turned me against Paris.

They reported that China's compliance starts in 2030 and pointed out that the American consumer drives much more than the average European/Asian consumer. That is our fault (if you want to call it that) but it is what it is. This agreement would hurt the average American.

That other nations can use it as just another tool in spreading their influence...that is going to hurt the US more than Paris will.
We drive more than Europeans because gas is cheaper and our country is more spread out with more rural communities. We drive more than China because the average US citizen can afford a car the Chinese can't

Pfft...

If you say so. I think it is more or less the way the cities were engineered; they were built for business; not pleasure and had an industrial core to them which many people didn't want to live near if given their choice. So when highways were built, people took advantage of them and moved away from the unsightly industrial areas. Now that the industrial cores have been replaced by the service economy, you see people moving back downtown. In cities that have serious public transit the model works because there is an infrastructure to service the masses. It's a matter of public priorities.

Now, I'm certainly not saying that one is preferable to the other. I live downtown in a condominium. I was just saying that the Paris Accord is well meaning but not good for the Average American.

unlike "merica Europe has great public transit , trains

flyover country rubes should visit there sometimes to become educated

No, it doesn't. The Paris Metro is great, it truly is. The London system is very good. But the rest of them suck. And, none of them have to cover the vast distances that we do here in the US.

Love watching the crashing and burning of white christian "news"

In the midst of numerous scandals plaguing the right wing’s favorite shills, including claims of sexual harassment and racism as well as advertisers fleeing the fake news network in droves, one anchor made the decision to just pull up roots and quit before it all goes up in flames.

Jenna Lee, who has worked at Fox News since being hired in 2007 to co-anchor Fox Business Morning and moved to anchor Happening Now in 2010, made an abrupt exit today citing some veiled yet pointed reasons.

‘I’ve decided it’s time for a change and have chosen to leave Fox News. I love being a journalist. I believe it’s what I’m called to do. I have some really big ideas on how to better serve you in that particular arena.’

It’s not hard to interpret her meaning. Journalism isn’t a part of Fox News.

Well guess if that's the case, she really shouldn't try any of the other networks either since they're worse and basically just fake news rumor mills paid for by George Soros which have even less integrity and reliability as Enquirer reporters. But wait, maybe the move is to make more money and therefore she found it it would be far more lucrative to sign on with Georgie boy. Then with any luck maybe the next step up the ladder will be to become his personal fun gal with a job description that would also include sexual favors like so many others have done! YAY!

"Movin' on up (movin' on up)
To the east side (movin' on up)
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up (movin' on up)
To the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie

Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin' wrong with that"

Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air, Network In An Endless Spiral (VIDEO)

In the midst of numerous scandals plaguing the right wing’s favorite shills, including claims of sexual harassment and racism as well as advertisers fleeing the fake news network in droves, one anchor made the decision to just pull up roots and quit before it all goes up in flames.

Jenna Lee, who has worked at Fox News since being hired in 2007 to co-anchor Fox Business Morning and moved to anchor Happening Now in 2010, made an abrupt exit today citing some veiled yet pointed reasons.

‘I’ve decided it’s time for a change and have chosen to leave Fox News. I love being a journalist. I believe it’s what I’m called to do. I have some really big ideas on how to better serve you in that particular arena.’

It’s not hard to interpret her meaning. Journalism isn’t a part of Fox News

Well guess if that's the case, she really shouldn't try any of the other networks either since they're worse and basically just fake news rumor mills paid for by George Soros which have even less integrity and reliability as Enquirer reporters. But wait, maybe the move is to make more money and therefore she found it it would be far more lucrative to sign on with Georgie boy. Then with any luck maybe the next step up the ladder will be to become his personal fun gal with a job description that would also include sexual favors just like so many others! YAY!

"Movin' on up (movin' on up)
To the east side (movin' on up)
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up (movin' on up)
To the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie

Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin' wrong with that"

I know it's been a rough couple of days. Trump pulls us out of the Paris agreement, libs are crying themselves to sleep.

If gloating about some anchor no one has ever heard about makes you feel better though....

Not one of these networks, so called journalists and reporters have stated why it's a good deal for America. Even why it will cool the planet. None of them talk about how 2 BILLION+ of the world don't even need to stop their efforts and can in fact make it worse, in India and China. Noone mentions how America has to spend $100B a year to support CHINA, an economy set to eclipse America soon. The reason the world is upset is because America was to provide the gas for this engine to the tune of trillions over the next few years.

The fact is that Fox is a fake news pro-Trump site. Everything Trump does is good. Anything bad such as the Russia investigation is ignored. There are 3 maybe 4 true journalists left at Fox. That is why their ratings are dropping. I remember the Fox Breaking News flash that Trump was spending the weekend working at the White House when he was actually on the golf course.

[/QUOTE

One of my favourite movies of all time and most memorable scene.

I watched her goodbye video, and I didn't see anything even remotely sinister about her farewell, that apparently the Christian-hating OP sees.

The thread headline and the article is entirely misleading. She merely said goodbye to her audience on her last day. This thread should be locked or deleted.

The thread headline and the article is entirely misleading. She merely said goodbye to her audience on her last day. This thread should be locked or deleted.
When I saw the thread title "Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air", I was under the impression that a Fox news anchor had quit live, on air.

Then I saw who started the thread.

Crazy me, huh?

Haha! Your fake, error ridden OP was so easily exposed. Yous a dumb mutha fucka. :laugh:

Forum List

Back