Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

A choke hold should only be used serious crimes; selling cigarettes is not serious.
Great idea! The cop should have a notebook with a list of all possible situations to refer to before taking any aggressive action. He could simply say..".don't move, sir while I check how I can fuck you up and not be held liable.".

Not one of you idiots wants to ask why a taser wasn't used. Not one. Chickenshits.

Eric Garner was a pothead. He had pot on him. Of course he deserved to die. One less druggie.

The oath they take when they get their badge:

"""On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution
my community and the agency I serve."""

what do you do for a living?

I'm a hedge fund manager with a strip joint in Newark. What do you do?

If you ask a cop what his job is....what answer do you expect?

Ha! If you ask a cop that question you're likely to be threatened with arrest for even DARING to ask them a question while they are heaping their crap on you.
I was trying to park my car in front of the Elizabeth, NJ courthouse in Union County years ago when I barely brushed the bumper of a state cop's squad car.
He jumped out like I was waving a gun at him instead of just trying to get the fuck out of my car. Long story made short: He made me go to an ATM and draw $300 in cash to make it all go away.

I do not like cops. That is only ONE story I have.
Why didn't you give him what you normally give guys that pay attention to you?

What do you think the Brownshirts did? Pass out parking tickets?
Answer the question or STFU, tool.
Cops are arrogant fucks in the first place, and this rash of free passes only empowers them to act with more impunity.

So are you prepared to reach through the internet and make me shut up?

Oh go fuck yourself. Clowns like you are a dime a dozen.

Answer the question. You want to give street cops a lot of power, then you're nothing more than a tool for Brownshirts.

:laugh: "brownshirts"? Somebody should grab you by the hair and drag your sorry ass to a Holocaust museum....you'd never use that phrase again you fucking simpleton. All drama, all day long, ain't ya.....even in anarchy there is a power structure....nature doesn't exist in a vacuum....the strong exert their will over the weak....you're weak....make yourself stronger and these fits of paranoia will go away.

NTPP is leading the Heartbreak of Historical Illiteracy Parade today.

If you ask a cop what his job is....what answer do you expect?

Ha! If you ask a cop that question you're likely to be threatened with arrest for even DARING to ask them a question while they are heaping their crap on you.
I was trying to park my car in front of the Elizabeth, NJ courthouse in Union County years ago when I barely brushed the bumper of a state cop's squad car.
He jumped out like I was waving a gun at him instead of just trying to get the fuck out of my car. Long story made short: He made me go to an ATM and draw $300 in cash to make it all go away.

I do not like cops. That is only ONE story I have.
Why didn't you give him what you normally give guys that pay attention to you?

I have real stories about the California Highway Patrol, too, but would have to disclose names of real individuals directly involved. But what I just said is a hint.

He didn't deserve to die. And he wouldn't have if he hadn't resisted arrest.
Bloomberg and DeBlasio know better.

Cigarette taxes are being avoided.

This is not a war on blacks, it is a war on tax free loosies.

The poor, sick and homeless must be cared for.

BOOTLEGGERS MUST DIE!!!!!

ok, now what are we suppose to do?

cartwheels. ? next week you all will be back to hating him

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.

You are one of the most loathsome posters on USMB, and that is really saying something.

Nobody who values limited government, rule of law, and respect for individual rights thinks Eric Garner deserved to die. Your Progressive All-Governement-All-The-Time ideology is the proximate cause of his death. Obama made selling loose cigarettes a crime in 2010, and has militarized police across the country. This is the logical result: excessive police force to ensure that petty regulations are followed.

So you can't defend Billy O, either. Is this enough to make you stop watching Fox Noise, SuperTwit?

A choke hold should only be used serious crimes; selling cigarettes is not serious.
Tell that to tax crazed Leftists in NYC.

Eric Garner was killed by the nanny state, which taxes cigs so much they send out death squads to kill those who evade their taxes.

Bill DeBlasio murdered Eric Garner.

Forum List

Back