Fox News' "boobs On The Ground" Remark

We need to stop treating individuals joked about as attacks against the entire group. So someone joked about a woman, it wasn't directed at all women for goodness sakes. Keep hearing about not lumping all Muslims together when discussing terrorists, so why is a joke about a female individual take as a hit on all women? That's a pretty clear double-standard. Plus it was a military officer. If she DID take offense she sure as hell shouldn't be in the military. Military pilots are some of the most vicious individuals around, it's in their job description. Quit treating them like girl scouts. They not only can take it, they can give as good as they get.

HEY OP...

Would you mind posting some kind of "link" or some vague clue as to what the fuck this thread is about?
Would it kill you, really?

Don't know how? Am happy to assist those unfamilar with the internet to figure these things out. Just say "I don't know how to use Google." :)

We need to stop treating individuals joked about as attacks against the entire group. So someone joked about a woman, it wasn't directed at all women for goodness sakes. Keep hearing about not lumping all Muslims together when discussing terrorists, so why is a joke about a female individual take as a hit on all women? That's a pretty clear double-standard. Plus it was a military officer. If she DID take offense she sure as hell shouldn't be in the military. Military pilots are some of the most vicious individuals around, it's in their job description. Quit treating them like girl scouts. They not only can take it, they can give as good as they get.

HEY OP...

Would you mind posting some kind of "link" or some vague clue as to what the fuck this thread is about?

Don't know how? Am happy to assist those unfamilar with the internet to figure these things out. Just say "I don't know how to use Google." :)

I didn't start a thread, dumbass. It's damn arrogant to just plop down in the middle of some obscure story and ass-ume anybody knows what the hell you're talking about. This is YOUR job.

HEY OP...

I didn't start a thread, dumbass. It's damn arrogant to just plop down in the middle of some obscure story and ass-ume anybody knows what the hell you're talking about. This is YOUR job.

Everyone seemed to know what I was talking about except you.

7.6 million hits for "boobs on the ground" think it's not so obscure as you seem to believe it is.

Full quote's interesting,

"“Problem is, after she bombed it, she couldn't park it," Gutfeld said. "Would that be
considered boobs on the ground, or no?" Bolling followed up."

Joke's even better than I realized working on two, not one level. :)

HEY OP...

Everyone seemed to know what I was talking about except you.

7.6 million hits for "boobs on the ground" think it's not so obscure as you seem to believe it is.

Full quote's interesting,

"“Problem is, after she bombed it, she couldn't park it," Gutfeld said. "Would that be
considered boobs on the ground, or no?" Bolling followed up."

Joke's even better than I realized working on two, not one level. :)

Duh... Obviously those who don't know what the fuck your egocentrism is talking about can't comment, since they don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know how to establish a thread? You think it's my job to do your homework for you?

Fuck off then, arrogant asshole.

Unsubscribed.

MEGYN-KELLY-GQ.jpg

NUMBER 1 RATED CABLE NEWS SHOW.

Wow, now that's what I call journalistic TALENT.

Been noticing CNN adopting some of Fox News' 'talent' techniques. Putting women on the outside-most, nearest to camera, at tables to show off their legs.

Forum List

Back