Fox News Changes Their Background Colors To Support Ukraine

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Fox News used to have an all blue background during the morning broadcasts.....but now they have a blue and yellow background.
Obviously this is a subliminal message to viewers in support of Ukraine.

Fox & Friends used to be spelled out in White with a Blue background, but now Fox is in white and "& Friends" is spelled out in Yellow letters to a Blue background.

I've seen them highlight "& Friends" in yellow before....but not their background while they're doing their show. Now it's like Ukraine is Fox New's patriotic colors....not the Red, White & Blue.

fandf-show-poster-800x1120.jpg
dfgsdg.jpg

I haven't watch the show in months....and the differences are glaring.

I also noticed an absolute total absence of any mention of Trump in their broadcasts. Fox is in the tank for DeSantis....but to them Trump doesn't exist.

cvbxcv.jpg

Here's some other Ukrainian colors for everyone to enjoy.

bvncvbn.jpg
bb0c6e90cff576316c5de89479568af0_1676887594_medium.jpeg
los-angeles-chargers-logo-transparent.pngsmiley-emoji.png
vxbc.gif
biden-in-kyiv-640x480.jpg

10 billion more will fix it, right?

You tax slaves better get to work, not only do you need to support the deadbeats here but the Uke midget too.

to be fair 10 billion is what the federal government spends these days in less than a day.

When the fed government is so bloated that it's yearly budget is in the Trillions, billions are pocket change.

to be fair 10 billion is what the federal government spends these days in less than a day.

When the fed government is so bloated that it's yearly budget is in the Trillions, billions are pocket change.
OK, drop a billion off at my house and I'll STFU and do a lot more real good with it than the feds ever would.....I'll be just fine with the big man's 10% cut too. ;)

I have issues with the Biden Adm announcing another $100 billion going to Ukraine every other day.
When it's clear they're ignoring America's problems....this is like a big F*ck You to all of us.

Oh.......now, as I typed this.... Brad Paisley is on Fox & Friends talking about his new song featuring Ukrainian Pres. Zelenskyy.

I have issues with the Biden Adm announcing another $100 billion going to Ukraine every other day.
When it's clear they're ignoring America's problems....this is like a big F*ck You to all of us.

Oh.......now, as I typed this.... Brad Paisley is on Fox & Friends talking about his new song featuring Ukrainian Pres. Zelenskyy.

I would be OK with that much going there if it actually could lead to a Ukrainian victory that leaves Russia intact (but properly chastised) and with someone other than Putin (or someone worse) in power.

My issue is that right now there is no path to resolution of the overall conflict. Russia can't settle for anything less than the Crimea and the Donbas area being annexed by Russia, and the Ukraine can't settle for anything less than getting both regions back under Ukrainian control.

Any cease-fire or treaty less than that, or one of the above results without a complete change in government on one side or the other doesn't resolve the conflict in a Clausewitzian sense, it just give the world a short break before the conflict ignites again.

I would be OK with that much going there if it actually could lead to a Ukrainian victory that leaves Russia intact (but properly chastised) and with someone other than Putin (or someone worse) in power.

My issue is that right now there is no path to resolution of the overall conflict. Russia can't settle for anything less than the Crimea and the Donbas area being annexed by Russia, and the Ukraine can't settle for anything less than getting both regions back under Ukrainian control.

Any cease-fire or treaty less than that, or one of the above results without a complete change in government on one side or the other doesn't resolve the conflict in a Clausewitzian sense, it just give the world a short break before the conflict ignites again.
Ukraine is just an excuse for Biden to continue to send billions of our money overseas.
He's a crook like Obama was, and he's fleecing America of all of it's wealth.

Ukraine is just an excuse for Biden to continue to send billions of our money overseas.

That may be true, but in the end the problem we all face is the longer this goes on, the longer there is a chance something dumb could happen to escalate this, intentional or not.

That may be true, but in the end the problem we all face is the longer this goes on, the longer there is a chance something dumb could happen to escalate this, intentional or not.
The only solution Democrats know is throwing more money at the problem.
They cannot figure out any solutions.
They started a war on poverty decades ago and where has it led?
Nowhere.

Nowhere.

Or the war on drugs, or trying to fix education, or homelessness.

The only thing their "solutions" do is increase the government head count and payroll at multiple levels.

You want to spend more money on America's problems? That’s interesting. How much do you want to spend and what do you want to spend it on?

He's a crook like Obama was, and he's fleecing America of all of its wealth.
To what end? Why do you think Biden wants to send all our money away?

Given the Democrat's in general and the Biden's in particular record of corruption it is a given that a good portion of the aid to Ukraine is making it way back to the Democrats and the Biden family.

Nowhere.
Nowhere?! The poverty rate in the 50s was 22% now it’s around half that. Why are you saying nowhere??

Given the Democrat's in general and the Biden's in particular record of corruption it is a given that a good portion of the aid to Ukraine is making it way back to the Democrats and the Biden family.
Yup. It’s a money laundry operation in place until the big guy gets his 10%… you cracked the case!!!!

I saw a "support Ukraine" sign in the grass at the side of a road lately. I think eventually I'm going to run it over when there are no cars behind me.

Forum List

Back