Fox News Compares Immigrants to Garbage

All of you who are acting like the word "dumping" has no other context than that of dumping trash. Perhaps it shows more where your mind is rather than the person originally making the statement with the word "dumping"!

Oh, please.

Weak sauce. Really weak sauce.

There you go again! Is "weak sauce" the best you can do to counter my point? Can you prove that the Fox News person was actually thinking that (illegal) immergrants are trash when he made the dumping comment or is it pure speculation at best?

It's all I need to say.

I don't need to prove anything about that FOX news person. But the statistics are on my side on this. I find at least 8,000 graphics from the last two years alone from news reports about ILLEGAL DUMPING that refer only to the trash industry. And I can find all of just ONE that suddenly thinks it's about Illegal Aliens.

You do the math.

And go re-read what I wrote about the difference between "intent and perception."

Learn.

Oh, please.

Weak sauce. Really weak sauce.

There you go again! Is "weak sauce" the best you can do to counter my point? Can you prove that the Fox News person was actually thinking that (illegal) immergrants are trash when he made the dumping comment or is it pure speculation at best?

It's all I need to say.

I don't need to prove anything about that FOX news person. But the statistics are on my side on this. I find at least 8,000 graphics from the last two years alone from news reports about ILLEGAL DUMPING that refer only to the trash industry. And I can find all of just ONE that suddenly thinks it's about Illegal Aliens.

You do the math.

And go re-read what I wrote about the difference between "intent and perception."

Learn.

The thing about perception is that it can be incorrect. Sometimes a dictionary is a more appropriate tool than statistics. Dumping is a word with a definition; look it up. Also, the Fox News person did not use the word garbage, so there is no need to look that word up.

I'm not laughing, I am surprised how sensitive the left wing nuts are.

All the things in the world and this bothers them? They need to get a life.

Like I said, Righties can do exactly what you are doing, if they want.

And when the Latino voting-block tell the GOP to go fuck itself in 2016, just remember my words.

Please, by all means, feel free to bury your head in the sand. No skin off my back.

Latinos who came to America legally, Latinos who earn their living by honest work, Latinos who treasure family values, Latinos who want their kids go to schools of their choice, Latinos who have pride and self-respect and need nor want government interference in their lives vote according to their conscience.

They are not the concern of the Republican party.

The illegal Latinos who illegally vote, invariably DEMOCRAT, are the worry for the Republicans and the hope for the Democrats.

And the Latinos who are tired of taken for granted by the Democrats, are the hope for democracy.

It's all I need to say.

You do the math.

Learn.

The thing about perception is that it can be incorrect. Sometimes a dictionary is a more appropriate tool than statistics. Dumping is a word with a definition; look it up. Also, the Fox News person did not use the word garbage, so there is no need to look that word up.

Perception is a subjective thing. So, correct or incorrect would not really apply, n'est ce pas? But once a perception takes root, it's sometimes really hard to root out.

I'm not laughing, I am surprised how sensitive the left wing nuts are.

All the things in the world and this bothers them? They need to get a life.

And when the Latino voting-block tell the GOP to go fuck itself in 2016, just remember my words.

Please, by all means, feel free to bury your head in the sand. No skin off my back.

Latinos who came to America legally, Latinos who earn their living by honest work, Latinos who treasure family values, Latinos who want their kids go to schools of their choice, Latinos who have pride and self-respect and need nor want government interference in their lives vote according to their conscience.

They are not the concern of the Republican party.

The illegal Latinos who illegally vote, invariably DEMOCRAT, are the worry for the Republicans and the hope for the Democrats.

And the Latinos who are tired of taken for granted by the Democrats, are the hope for democracy.

[MENTION=36693]FJO[/MENTION] - I think you make a good, solid argument here. It's full of holes, but at least you take the time to make an argument. Bravo to you.

Unfortunately, when bigoted statements against against Latinos occur, the Right makes absolutely no distinction between legal and llegal aliens, or even 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation Latinos who are already long US-American citizens.

You say that Latinos are "tired of taken for granted by the Democrats", but it is not the Democrats who are holding up immigration reform in Congress. And if you think that the Latinos don't realize this fact, think again.

They're at it again.

Fox News broadcast a story on immigration with on-screen text that read "Illegal Dumping," evoking a connection between immigrants and garbage.

On the June 4 edition of Fox & Friends, host Steve Doocy teased an upcoming segment about undocumented immigrants, apprehended in Texas and awaiting deportation proceedings, being dropped off at a Phoenix bus station by the Department of Homeland Security. Images of children disembarking from buses were displayed on screen with text that read "Illegal Dumping," a phrase commonly used to describe the unlawful disposal of garbage or other unwanted items.

you are kidding right?....you got that out of what was said?....

Proving yet again, the accuracy of one of my favorite quotes: We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ( Anais Nin )

They're at it again.

Fox News broadcast a story on immigration with on-screen text that read "Illegal Dumping," evoking a connection between immigrants and garbage.

On the June 4 edition of Fox & Friends, host Steve Doocy teased an upcoming segment about undocumented immigrants, apprehended in Texas and awaiting deportation proceedings, being dropped off at a Phoenix bus station by the Department of Homeland Security. Images of children disembarking from buses were displayed on screen with text that read "Illegal Dumping," a phrase commonly used to describe the unlawful disposal of garbage or other unwanted items.

you are kidding right?....you got that out of what was said?....

Proving yet again, the accuracy of one of my favorite quotes: We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ( Anais Nin )

That may be true in a number of cases, but once again, it's a matter of "intent vs. perception" - and then trying to shift the "blame" onto a group for perceiving a party as bigoted is in no way going to help said party's outreach.

Looks to me as if the GOP learned absolutely nothing from Reince Priebus' so-called "post-mortum" of the 2012 election.

I used to think the Right was for personal responsibility, but it sure looks like it is much more for excuses all over the place.

But as I wrote, if the Right is just bound and determined to demonize Latinos as a whole in every possible creative way it can and then once again gets totally clobbered in the Latino vote, hey, it's no skin off my back.

This whole thing reminds me a lot of a boxer who gets really, really bad advice from his trainer: "Hey, Rocko, when dat big dude throws you a left hook, lean into it, lean into it!"

Uhhm, ok.... :lol:

it's really sad when they intentionally twist things to try and bring hate upon others

this kind of misleading and dishonest titles shouldn't be allowed

it's really sad when they intentionally twist things to try and bring hate upon others

this kind of misleading and dishonest titles shouldn't be allowed

The title should be "Liberals Twist Statement to Claim that Fox Compares Immigrants to Garbage"

They're at it again.

We all feel your phoney outrage Hazlnut.

the Latinos dont have much respect for your side either Stats....they know that the Democrats look at them as votes and not people.....they call the Democrats "los diablos menores" for a reason...if they ever start their own Party the Democrats may be just as fucked as the Republicans....

That could very well be the case, but still, it's not helping your side one bit.

i dont have a side.....i believe i have stated enough times here that both parties can go straight to hell....

the Latinos dont have much respect for your side either Stats....they know that the Democrats look at them as votes and not people.....they call the Democrats "los diablos menores" for a reason...if they ever start their own Party the Democrats may be just as fucked as the Republicans....

That could very well be the case, but still, it's not helping your side one bit.

i dont have a side.....i believe i have stated enough times here that both parties can go straight to hell....

I remember when he joined the board, he supposedly didn't have one either..but that faded away in no time...
you see how they think, it's their side and it's our side..

that sound's so UNITING doesn't it?

All these threads must be making comparisons to garbage also.

Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 9 minute(s) ago. Search: Keyword(s): Dumping
Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

I.R.S. Bars Employers From Dumping Workers Into Health Exchanges ( 1 2 3 4 )
Vigilante
05-30-2014 02:47 AM
by Politico
54 545 Current Events

Oil majors dumping capital expenditures...
JiggsCasey
03-13-2014 08:25 PM
by RGR
12 903 Energy

Top Investers Start Dumping Stocks, Signal to Exit DOW? ( 1 2 3 4 )
JimBowie1958
01-20-2014 04:50 PM
by william the wie
51 2,091 Stock Market

California for the first time fines oil company for dumping fracking discharge
Matthew
12-06-2013 09:54 AM
by Mr. H.
4 160 Environment

The Chinamen are officially dumping dollars, which will cause great chaos
Iceman
11-23-2013 03:49 AM
by Iceman
5 223 Current Events

Federal probe sought of alleged 'dumping' of mental patient in Sacramento
drifter
04-24-2013 04:04 PM
by Kooshdakhaa
3 353 Health and Lifestyle

Why Your Boss is Dumping Your Wife ( 1 2 )
DigitalDrifter
02-24-2013 08:41 PM
by USNavyVet
19 843 Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare

Dumping on the people
shock
11-03-2012 12:04 PM
by jwoodie
2 151 Politics

Wealthy donors dumping Mitt
Luddly Neddite
10-02-2012 12:41 AM
by GuyPinestra
8 225 Politics

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why ( 1 2 )
CausingPAIN
09-27-2012 11:02 AM
by Katzndogz
19 5,314 Stock Market

Occupy Wall Street reaches a new low - dumping condoms on Catholic School Girls. ( 1 2 )
Locke11_21
03-18-2012 02:37 PM
by Mr. Shaman
17 756 Politics

Pentagon Admits Dumping 9/11 Remains
cloudy
02-28-2012 03:07 PM
by cloudy
0 168 Politics

Mexican president: US dumping criminals at border!
get_involved
10-20-2011 11:18 PM
by WatertheTree
6 205 Politics

The Latinos who come here, especially those who come illegally, do not care about politics, republicans or democrats. They are single mindedly concerned with what they will get and who will give it to them. If the Ayatolla Khomeni promised them free stuff, they would all convert to islam, en masse and vote for sharia law. Not that they would abide by sharia law. Latinos have a nodding acquaintance with laws which is why they believe they break no laws by coming here illegally.

The Latinos who come here, especially those who come illegally, do not care about politics, republicans or democrats. They are single mindedly concerned with what they will get and who will give it to them. If the Ayatolla Khomeni promised them free stuff, they would all convert to islam, en masse and vote for sharia law. Not that they would abide by sharia law. Latinos have a nodding acquaintance with laws which is why they believe they break no laws by coming here illegally.

Yepp, yer a Republican.

All these threads must be making comparisons to garbage also.

Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 9 minute(s) ago. Search: Keyword(s): Dumping
Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum

I.R.S. Bars Employers From Dumping Workers Into Health Exchanges ( 1 2 3 4 )
Vigilante
05-30-2014 02:47 AM
by Politico
54 545 Current Events

Oil majors dumping capital expenditures...
JiggsCasey
03-13-2014 08:25 PM
by RGR
12 903 Energy

Top Investers Start Dumping Stocks, Signal to Exit DOW? ( 1 2 3 4 )
JimBowie1958
01-20-2014 04:50 PM
by william the wie
51 2,091 Stock Market

California for the first time fines oil company for dumping fracking discharge
Matthew
12-06-2013 09:54 AM
by Mr. H.
4 160 Environment

The Chinamen are officially dumping dollars, which will cause great chaos
Iceman
11-23-2013 03:49 AM
by Iceman
5 223 Current Events

Federal probe sought of alleged 'dumping' of mental patient in Sacramento
drifter
04-24-2013 04:04 PM
by Kooshdakhaa
3 353 Health and Lifestyle

Why Your Boss is Dumping Your Wife ( 1 2 )
DigitalDrifter
02-24-2013 08:41 PM
by USNavyVet
19 843 Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare

Dumping on the people
shock
11-03-2012 12:04 PM
by jwoodie
2 151 Politics

Wealthy donors dumping Mitt
Luddly Neddite
10-02-2012 12:41 AM
by GuyPinestra
8 225 Politics

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why ( 1 2 )
CausingPAIN
09-27-2012 11:02 AM
by Katzndogz
19 5,314 Stock Market

Occupy Wall Street reaches a new low - dumping condoms on Catholic School Girls. ( 1 2 )
Locke11_21
03-18-2012 02:37 PM
by Mr. Shaman
17 756 Politics

Pentagon Admits Dumping 9/11 Remains
cloudy
02-28-2012 03:07 PM
by cloudy
0 168 Politics

Mexican president: US dumping criminals at border!
get_involved
10-20-2011 11:18 PM
by WatertheTree
6 205 Politics

Tsk, tsk.

You only searched for one of two words. They must be searched for together.

"Illegal Dumping".

Nice try. No donut-

Ahem, [MENTION=44536]BobPlumb[/MENTION]:

$Google Search illegal dumping.png

Forum List

Back