🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy

How about if the Feds knock on your door someday, tap-tap-tap on the trailer door, and you're told - your home is being leveled so people can use this property to watch spotted owls fuck and fish mate.
You good to do with that, idiot?
These are just white terrorist who want to freeload and want to free two nasty criminals who set fire to Federal lands...how would you like it if two freeloaders set fire to your lawn ...

I'd be OK with it. At least they wouldn't be burning, looting, robbing and assaulting people - like the Black Lives Matters movement.

Next?
The Bundy's are thiefs looters and terrorists ...bad white culture ...bad parenting...

Fine. How do you excuse rioters in streets - looting, burning property, committing crime, etc.
You decry those too, huh? Or are you simply a racist against whites?

what we have learned so far about conservatives on this thread

Cliven Bundy and sons genuine American heroes ...........

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............
Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.
Killers of Las Vegas cops harbored anti-government ideology

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.
Interesting the things you think of doing with black people. Very interesting.

Tamir Rice a Black 12 year old unarmed boy killed by Police got what he deserved .............
Cliven Bundy`s supporters did indeed kill 2 cops in Las Vegas but RWNJ`s are cool with cop killing. As long as the killers are white.

Next black man you meet - which will probably be months - lube up your ass and bend over for him. Why stop at serving them on the Internet only. Get some skin in the game, punk.

Oh, StormFront there has made his position on black folks well known:

"Well, that's because they're black. They're expected to behave like baboons. The Black Lives Matter "movement" is but one example of their beast-like manners."

Post 37

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy | Page 4 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A post that Sassy was quite fond of.

"Well, that's because they're black. They're expected to behave like baboons. The Black Lives Matter "movement" is but one example of their beast-like manners."

Post 37

Fox News’ demented poster boy Cliven Bundy | Page 4 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You still butt hurt, Panda? Gawd you're a childish little lib turd

Post 37

You still butt hurt, Panda? Gawd you're a childish little lib turd

Ah, sweetie......you're still confused. You're my best evidence. The insane, hateful shit you say makes lovely quotes when I'm demonstrating the kind of vitriol the fringe right produces.

The fact that you 'liked' Polock's racist little screed....

.....that's frosting.

Every one of these terrorist should spend the rest of their fucking lives in prison! Time to take back our national park from the loserterian thugs.
Agreed. We should not tolerate domestic terrorism. There is an American way to create change and it is not the barrel of a gun method these thugs are using.

Really? That's how Lincoln did it.
You have donkey brains

1513768_706447309401604_5047754721766422869_n.jpg

Can I take it from that awkward attempt to change the topic, your argument isn't going so well?

What "argument?" I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of the post I responded to.

Save of course, your post had nothing to do with what we're discussing. You're trying to shift the conversation your debunked nonsense about Lincoln. If you'd like to start another tired thread on the topic, I'm game to quote James Madison again destroying your entire argument.
Your James Madison quote destroyed nothing except any remaining perception that you capable of committing logic. I don't see anyone in here defending Clive Bundy, so the whole thing is a straw man in the first place.

Of course it did. Start a thread on the topic and I'll end your silly nonsense again.

But you're not hijacking this one for your neo-confederate horseshit.

Of course it didn't. your fantasies about what occurred are entertaining, if not enlightening.

Can I take it from that awkward attempt to change the topic, your argument isn't going so well?

What "argument?" I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of the post I responded to.

Save of course, your post had nothing to do with what we're discussing. You're trying to shift the conversation your debunked nonsense about Lincoln. If you'd like to start another tired thread on the topic, I'm game to quote James Madison again destroying your entire argument.
Your James Madison quote destroyed nothing except any remaining perception that you capable of committing logic. I don't see anyone in here defending Clive Bundy, so the whole thing is a straw man in the first place.

Of course it did. Start a thread on the topic and I'll end your silly nonsense again.

Of course it didn't. your fantasies about what occurred are entertaining, if not enlightening.

Of course I did. Notice how you won't create a new thread on the topic, where I told you'd gladly refute your neo-confederate horseshit.

Which speaks volumes.

Every one of these terrorist should spend the rest of their fucking lives in prison! Time to take back our national park from the loserterian thugs.
Agreed. We should not tolerate domestic terrorism. There is an American way to create change and it is not the barrel of a gun method these thugs are using.

You have donkey brains

Wow, your "logic" is irrefutable!

Of course I did. Notice how you won't create a new thread on the topic, where I told you'd gladly refute your neo-confederate horseshit.

Which speaks volumes.

Of course you didn't.

I'm really not interested in debating a dim bulb like you.

Which speaks volumes.

Of course you didn't. I'm really not interested in debating a dim bulb like you.

Start a new thread, and I'll debunk your neo-confederate horseshit yet again. You'd be shocked at how little energy it takes.

Or you can keep giving us sniveling excuses why you won't.

You have donkey brains

Wow, your "logic" is irrefutable!
there's no other way of saying it. anyone that believes lincoln was the aggressor in the civil war or that he forced change by the barrel of a gun has donkey brains, and that's likely too generous

Forum List

Back